10+ Year Old Account

Someone Hacked and Sold My Minecraft Account.

Couple months ago I received an Email from someone asking me to access to my email to change a password for their Minecraft account, which turns out it was mine. My first reaction was change my info and I told him my account isn't his. I received an email this morning from the same gay asking me to change the password back. What got me was who ever hacked my account in the first place, sold it on 'G2A'.

Date: August 4, 2016 at 12:36:23 AM EDT
    To: xxxxxxxx<xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Re: hey i recently perchased your minecraft acount
    im really sorry to bother you again but i been locked out of the minecraft account i bought from g2a with this email please help in changing the email to mines or if you are no longer using this email may i please use it to set minecraft to mine? thank you

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Danny xxxx <xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
    hey just wanted to know if you could help put the account on my email it says the only way to do that is by going on your email and changing it
    *I do not think English is his first language*

Is this something that is normal with G2A? I do not understand why someone would buy some one else Mine craft account. What would you guys do if this happened to you? As much as I want to tell this guy to Fuck off, I am wondering if G2A would honor him a refund.

Any suggestions?

If you can get the account fully back that would be step 1. But you did fall for a phishing email that hackers do to steal accounts. But it depends if the email address you use for minecraft depends if you still play minecraft or would rather give it to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Couple months ago I received an Email from someone asking me to access to my email to change a password for their Minecraft account, which turns out it was mine. My first reaction was change my info and I told him my account isn't his. I received an email this morning from the same gay asking me to change the password back. What got me was who ever hacked my account in the first place, sold it on 'G2A'.

*I do not think English is his first language*

Is this something that is normal with G2A? I do not understand why someone would buy some one else Mine craft account. What would you guys do if this happened to you? As much as I want to tell this guy to Fuck off, I am wondering if G2A would honor him a refund.

Any suggestions?
    yeah I would help this guy get his money back. G2A will refund it.