Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Harbingers - Illidan

Harbingers - Illidan
    The Harbingers episode focusing on Illidan and the Illidari has been released!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    In this new animated short, follow the tale of an Illidari recruit and Illidan's elite corps of demon hunters as they prepare to engage the Burning Legion for the first time.

Credits: Directed by Marc Messenger. Art by Laurel Austin. Written by Andrew Robinson.

Prepare yourself to join the defense of Azeroth! Pre-purchase World of Warcraft: Legion to unlock early access to the new Demon Hunter class.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan's voice is way too sexy

They are abusing this meme so much it physically hurts

10+ Year Old Account
    Meme abuse.

At long last, we ARE prepared!

I love those animation. They looks so good.

That was, by far, the least of the three. The first told us a story we'd never heard before and did so with legitimate dramatic tension. The second brought up things the game itself had more or less abandoned prior to this expansion. The third was a pilot for a saturday morning cartoon and didn't even bother to finish its point. If you only saw the video you'd think their only different is willingness to die for their leader which clearly is something demons do all the time.

kinda cheesy to just keep abusing the "not prepeared" meme over and over again, and not even really a story or anything just illidan taking his followers to the legion and slaying some doomguard and now they are ready for the rest of legion i guess

Illidan's voice is sooo good.

getting a little hyped now

Yeah, that was underwhelming for the reasons mentioned above.

The art is extraordinary though, as always.

Deleted
    So that DH girl is tank spec? Taunting the pitlord so Illidan could oneshot it.

But yeah, art was great, "story" was making me facepalm.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2016-08-04 at 05:27 PM.

I loved how the pit lord stopped to talk to that no name female demon hunter that we're supposed to care about for some reason instead of killing illidan in the middle of a fight with dozens of demon hunters around him. Which of course got him killed. Yeah ok sure.
    If you ever wonder how dumb people really are then consider this: even in the golden age of smart heals dumb people still find ways to die.

I think the Lords of War series was a lot better than these, but I'm still enjoying them.

still no clue as to who she is. hope she plays a part in the first content patch of legion at least.

Liked it, though it was the worst of the 3 since it we already knew all of this from the book Illidan.

Deleted
    Idk, seems like the worst of the three Harbingers by far. I found the first two episodes about Khadgar and Gul'dan way more interesting.

Edit: with this said, when is part four of the audio drama? Now THAT is proper storytelling, just like the first two Harbingers episodes

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda meh, did not get the feeling that it was about illidan, but rather his illidari.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    still no clue as to who she is. hope she plays a part in the first content patch of legion at least.
    Maybe it's that 1 Night elf demon hunter from the starting exp and artifact questline.. Ravensong or something like that?
    Who cares.. she looks like any other Night elf female DH.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    That's probably a random Demon Hunter. No one people should care about...

You could try to speculate who it is if you read the Illidan novel, but if you didn't I don't want to spoil it for you.

OT:
    Expected something more, Khadgar and Gul'dan were better for me.