Thread: Unholy question

Unholy question

Hey guys, I just boosted an unholy DK to 100. I have never played DK but after a bit of research I think i have the general rotation down, my question is should I use epidemic in pvp at all or is it mostly just for pve?

Also, I haven't played Cata so if you could just give a general idea of what I should be doing that would be great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by serscrambles View Post
    Hey guys, I just boosted an unholy DK to 100. I have never played DK but after a bit of research I think i have the general rotation down, my question is should I use epidemic in pvp at all or is it mostly just for pve?

Also, I haven't played Cata so if you could just give a general idea of what I should be doing that would be great. Thanks.
    You can use Epidemic in Battlegrounds if you can hit it on more then 2 targets definately, but the burst you can get from Blighted Rune Weapon is definitely more important in Arenas.

Here are the DK resources to help you out with basic stuff:

Unholy DK Legion Beta FAQ

Icy Veins Guide (A little outdated but still some good info)

Discord Channel (Best place to get an immediate response + help to a question)

Deleted
    Since we are still at BETA , no guide will be correct 100%. Fortunately UH DK Legion Beta FAQ and Icy-Veins UH/Frost DK guides update themselves frequently.