Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Believe the limit was 4.0 before 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by DynastyZero View Post
    Raid Leader: Stabbyback, why do you keep getting hit by the gravity wave during phase 2? Is your camera zoomed all the way out?

You (Choice 1): Yes, I'm just not very good at moving and those waves just come so fast.
    You have been kicked from the raid.

You (Choice 2): No, I didn't realize you could do that. When did they add that?

You (Choice 3): No, I prefer the challenge of playing close up.
    Choice 1: That's potentially an issue with the design of the encounter, players shouldn't be forced to do things beyond the default capabilities of the game in order to complete content (despite what some guilds and raid leaders think). You can't expect everyone to know about console commands. That said, if someone isn't willing to accept that players do not know everything they know and aren't willing to constructively help them... then they are the problem and not the unknowing player.

Choice 2: Raid Leader is a dick, wouldn't raid with them again.

Choice 3: See #2

Essentially. If your raid leader doesn't let you learn the encounter with your play-style then they're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    When will this be live?
    I've been wondering the same thing.

It's always so very annoying when they just say "in an upcoming hotfix" but give no indication of when. And hotfixes usually happen pretty fast, but I guess not in this case.

Legion is going to be a longer expansion with more patches so that the story is told well
    Legion will last 3 years minimum

Camera distance live yet ? sick and tired of being melee on the invasions bosses. Can hardly see above their kneecaps.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Camera distance live yet ? sick and tired of being melee on the invasions bosses. Can hardly see above their kneecaps.
    It's live but I think you might have to hit the macro every time you log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Is it the same console maxfactor command or a new command ?

/console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 2 is the one ive tried with no success (tried different numbers aswell)

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Is it the same console maxfactor command or a new command ?

/console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 2 is the one ive tried with no success (tried different numbers aswell)
    2.6 is what it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Ah that sucks...