Archi Mythic + Personal Loot = I got 2 mounts :D

Has anyone else ran across this? Seems like something to consider for Bliz, allowing 2 unique items to one person. Sadly I did not realize in time that I could first trade one away and then use the other one or vice versa...

I apparently can't post links but here's one without www:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzl_FiU1fPg

Jump to 4:40 to see the loot.

Must be a hidden reward for dying to Seething Corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Must be a hidden reward for dying to Seething Corruption.
    I would not know about that. I agree that I died to my own stupidity but it was not Seething Corruption. I turned my back on the boss and did not use Dispersion; Void Form ended and Surrender to Madness killed me.

I must say, your tone and your name fit each other perfectly.

I've seen other people say they had two (tradable) mounts drop on personal loot as well. I guess there's a chance for it to happen but it doesn't happen every time.

And yeah don't know how it is in other guilds but we've renamed our shadow priests to suicide priests after the patch :P

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    And yeah don't know how it is in other guilds but we've renamed our shadow priests to suicide priests after the patch :P
    Results are worth it I just have to practice some more, this suicide was unnecessary. Well, it was 15 seconds too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elofyn View Post
    Well, it was 15 seconds too soon.
    dw there's a pill for that.
    I'm still miffed that lifegrip was taken from us, now how do we kill people during the dance? :P
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Deleted
    "I sent a ticket asking for the other one to be passed to someone else."

You could have just traded it since u can trade personal loot now including mounts :P

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    "I sent a ticket asking for the other one to be passed to someone else."

You could have just traded it since u can trade personal loot now including mounts :P
    Yea I realized that after the 2nd mount was sent to me by mail I looted all and didn't pay much attention what was left on the corpse. Frankly I realized I got two mounts only after I went to my garrison. Vid linked highlights those two mounts by playing on 0,3x speed.