Doubt: prof boost or not?

Hi to all,
    I went back to play wow , and I have a doubt .
    I do not know if boost my char , or wait even 60 and boost also the prof . ( Enchating / tailor )

I did the test yesterday and having a build off as holy i'll enter fast enough in instance (I am 36 now )
    But so I lose days and would like to make 100 before 10 for invasions . ( I have all of the 100 heirloom )

It's hard to level up prof on wod? i don't have much money so i can't powerlevel

I do not know what to do

With money its easy to level them

What i would suggest is, if this character is your main then why not level it to 60 and boost it, yes the profession leveling is easy so it may be faster to boost from level 1 and level profession manually but without gold it won't be that easy

it's easy to level them without money; don't buy a boost if you're just concerned about profs. When you get to max level a small number of WoD mats will shoot you up to 600, and then the rest of the way to 700 is still pretty quick

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    it's easy to level them without money; don't buy a boost if you're just concerned about profs. When you get to max level a small number of WoD mats will shoot you up to 600, and then the rest of the way to 700 is still pretty quick
    I've a free 90 boost to use
    and i'm tooooo lazy to level a prof from the start atm....

If you want to be able to make and sell the enchanting weapon Illusions, the guide on wowhead says you need to be skill level 250-ish to 600-ish to be able to make the various ones.

If you want to use old-content recipes (e.g., MoP enchants are still useful for putting spells on alts' heirloom gear; or some recipes for tailoring like for the mounts), you still run up against the skill-level requirement.

If you don't care about any of that, then most Warlords and Legion recipes don't have a skill-level requirement.

It would seem that most professions are now or will be very easy to level. Took me less time to take mining/engineering from 1-600 than it did to level to 60