Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    The entire BLM movement was about some White Police boogeyman killing Black dudes.

Makes no sense to have in the UK where it is a non-issue.
    It doesn't need to make sense. If there's any place in Europe that will adopt stupid social trends from the US then it's the UK.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Can someone explain to me why BLM exists outside of the US? Black people aren't disproportionately killed by cops in the UK or Canada...

I'm honestly curious, because it never makes sense to me when i read about BLM groups from other countries.
    When did BLM ever make any fucking sense after day 3 of it's existence?

Thanks America for letting this stupid shit get popular over here. BLM isn't even about black lives anymore it's just a bunch of violent protesters who want attention.

Oh just want to apologize on behalf of those people. Not all of the UK are crazy or adopts stupid American culture. Lot of us are actually nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Thanks America for letting this stupid shit get popular over here. BLM isn't even about black lives anymore it's just a bunch of violent protesters who want attention.
    Blame the stupid people in the UK. US can't stop them from adopting the trends stupid people in the US start.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Can someone explain to me why BLM exists outside of the US? Black people aren't disproportionately killed by cops in the UK or Canada...
    ...or in the U.S. based on statistics concerning police officer and civilian interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Blame the stupid people in the UK. US can't stop them from adopting the trends stupid people in the US start.
    Yep I do. But if US hadn't started this fucking retarded trend then we would have nothing to adopt. Best part is my Nan is at Heathrow and she will probably clout the bastards one if they mess with her. She might be 68 but she can still throw a punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Sorry but being British born I hate half the crap the US forces onto us trying to adapt us into them and now there's this stupidity of BLM coming to UK... stupid people.
    They're not forcing anything onto you guys. It's you copying them.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    They're not forcing anything onto you guys. It's you copying them.
    He is right here. It's just a "look at me daddy I can be like you" thing but in a fucking stupid way.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Why is this even happening in the UK?
    Because it only takes a handful of idiots to do something like hti sand we have more thna a handful.

Do "black" people even face the same level of issues there as in the US!?
    No, not in the slightest.

And how is this helping their cause?
    They get to appear in the news, and tell themselves they tried to make a difference.

Morons doing moronic things. Don't give them the time of day and they'll eventually go away.

He is right here. It's just a "look at me daddy I can be like you" thing but in a fucking stupid way.
    You know how everyone wished it was the other way around, right?

If only you hadn't done that stupid tax... things could've been different. Bloody Empire. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, I wouldnt copy an American way of life their business are buying up business's in this country and a lot of american consumerism has alrdy come our way I don't buy that crap tbh and did I mention I would NEVER copy an American way of life or culteral idea because I'm NOT American only our dumb people think it's cool to act american, and tbh let's face it there's a lot of them in this country
    Okay. So, you're not watching GoT then? You've never been to a fast food joint? You only listen to Irish folk music, you are posting this telepathically, because obviously you're not on the internet and if you could have it your way, you would speak German?

I'm being mean, I know. But my point is: Not everything coming from the US is bad. And you (the people, not you personally) are copying a lot of shit. The only real problem I see is that there's no filter and you copy everything indiscriminantly, the good and the stupid. Instead of outright refusing anything American, why not just refuse the stupid shit?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

If BLM want reparations for what happened 120 years ago btw then I want fucking reparations for being invaded and taken over in 1066. Seems fair.

Never watched GoT not interested in watching it either, I don't eat much fast food as there are no chains where I live I don't particuarly get time to listen to music even though I listened to a lot of nordic metal when I was younger, touché on the internet and last but not least I know German, Spanish, French & Norwegian to some degree.
    Dammit, I hate meeting people that actually live by what they say. You're ruining all my cheap shots at destroying arguments. Now I have to sit down and think up a proper argument, which is way too much effort. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    That requires Europeans to take an introspective look at their own issues rather than cry endlessly about the US. Good fucking luck with that.

Deleted
    Why is this even happening in the UK? Do "black" people even face the same level of issues there as in the US!?
    No they dont.

This is fukking stupidity at its greatest... these idiots should be ashamed.

We havent been discussing race in the UK for decades and these regressive, backwards thinking fukkwits are trying to invent an issue which simply isnt there.

The UK doesnt have an issue of blacks being incarcerated at a higher rate than whites... there is also no issue of race influencing deaths in Police custody.

I apologise, I am apparently not normal in the slightest due to my quirks.
    As well you should! You're bringing the force out of balance.

Useless protest when they can accomplish more discussing their issues with councils and police. Same thing in the US. A waste of time when they could work their issues out with the police and city government than being assholes to other people.

Deleted
    If BLM want reparations for what happened 120 years ago btw then I want fucking reparations for being invaded and taken over in 1066. Seems fair.
    Exactly.

The UK has been invaded by shitloads of other nations...

The Romans (Italian)
    The Vikings (Danish/Norwegian)
    The Normans (French)
    The Saxons (German)

I have a French surname ffs... does that mean i can claim reparations from the French for impregnating one of my ancestors!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    No they dont.

This is fukking stupidity at its greatest... these idiots should be ashamed.

We havent been discussing race in the UK for decades and these regressive, backwards thinking fukkwits are trying to invent an issue which simply isnt there.

The UK doesnt have an issue of blacks being incarcerated at a higher rate than whites... there is also no issue of race influencing deaths in Police custody.
    We didn't either until Clintons came to power. Bill even admits the 1994 crime bill was a mistake. Yet you don't hear his wife wanting to reform it. She doesn't give a shit.