Thread: Nameplates

Nameplates

Hello fellow rogues.

I really like the new nameplates and want to use them.
    The only thing tha bugs me and keeping me from using it is that Hemo is not displayed as a debuff.

Will this get fixed or is there a way to fix it without using addon name plates?
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

just use tidy plates and thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    Hello fellow rogues.

I really like the new nameplates and want to use them.
    The only thing tha bugs me and keeping me from using it is that Hemo is not displayed as a debuff.

Will this get fixed or is there a way to fix it without using addon name plates?
    tidyplates ftw

Tidyplates is buggy as hell unless it was fixed in the last few days. Plates would be invisible until you mouseover a unit, auras not showing. I've been using kuinameplates, great addon. Not quite as customisable as tidyplates but better looking and less buggy.

Tidyplates got an update a week or so after the patch and it works fine.

god I hate the new nameplates

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjashroom View Post
    god I hate the new nameplates
    why do you hate them?
    I would love to use them (if hemo would appear)
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/nameplateauras

NameplateAuras is a new addon that is basically an updated PlateBuffs. Allows you to add any aura to the nameplates and is pretty customizable. Much better the the built in Blizzard ones. I use it with the default nameplates and it works perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    why do you hate them?
    I would love to use them (if hemo would appear)
    Because they look like unremiting cancer in arena and they don't have the option to use the old ones. It doesn't affect me tho since I use tidy plates on live but on Beta it annoys me so much I don't even play the beta they're that ugly.

I think they could be improved by allowing an option to make them round rather then square if u wish, a UI scale for the frames seperate to the normal UI scale so u can make them the perfect size for you, make raid/party member nameplates more distiguishable from the enemy arena/bg teams because atm they are too confusing i have to turn off my allies if I use them and I hate doing that absolutly hate it.