Panda-Proof TW BiS

Just wanted to get some advice on TW BiS with regards to future TW runs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...6tnx2qdk/edit?

is what I currently got, but I'm really unsure about some enchants. Any advice is welcome. ICC Ring moved to alternatives since it's only relevant for ICC and older, and marginally relevant for Cata, since it's a mild dps gain or loss depending on rng.

I want to cover more specs over time as I get to play them intensively in TW, but currently I just play Monk/Fire mage, so lacking deep insight.

Quote Originally Posted by meob View Post
    Just wanted to get some advice on TW BiS with regards to future TW runs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...6tnx2qdk/edit?

is what I currently got, but I'm really unsure about some enchants. Any advice is welcome. ICC Ring moved to alternatives since it's only relevant for ICC and older, and marginally relevant for Cata, since it's a mild dps gain or loss depending on rng.

I want to cover more specs over time as I get to play them intensively in TW, but currently I just play Monk/Fire mage, so lacking deep insight.
    Seems like you are over thinking this. I most of the time when i go into TW in my current gear still outperform the people who spent the time trying to min/max that old contents gear.

It's not overthinking, it's just *doing it properly*. Even thinking about T17 for WW.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not overthinking, it's just *doing it properly*. Even thinking about T17 for WW.
    I'd argue you can go in with whatever and "do it properly". Its just a difference between min/maxing vs just doing it.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure you could use whatever "BiS" set you want and people with their random stuff would still do the same as you