Horde [Player] Shadow Priest looking for a casual (2 day) raiding guild for Legion

Hey there guild leaders,

I'm a returning World of Warcraft player looking for a casual raiding guild for Legion. I played nonstop from Vanilla through Cataclysm before quitting and coming back a number of times. I've cleared most raid content from Vanilla, BC, and WotLK but the more recent expansions I've only participated in raid finder raids.

Ideally I'm looking for a group of people who are looking to raid twice a week, for a few hours a night. Enough to progress through heroic hopefully and maybe attempt some mythic content.

Here is my priest's armory page in case anyone is interested http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thshade/simple

I'd prefer to stay on this character but I have a level 100 character boost I could use to roll a new priest somewhere as well, only caveat is I won't roll alliance

If you want to know more just shoot me a message in game or reply here!

<Pixelated> Horde from Tichondrius is recruiting for Legion. For more info check out our forum post (us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747914996) and or our site (pixelatedguild.com)

<Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
    Progression: Heroic (13/13) Mythic (12/13)

Raid Schedule:
    Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
    Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
    Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
    Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
    • DPS Death Knight
    • Off Spec Tank
    • Balance Druid
    • Rogue
    • Mage
    All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
    Zul'jin (PvE)
    Ruin Battlegroup
    Chicago Datacenter
    Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
    Madness (Madness#12309)
    Applejuice (Apple#11916)
    Srslynohax (Jake#11149)

Hey Phyreburn,

I'm a member of a new guild on Area 52 [H] that sounds like it could be a great fit for you! We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30st (7:30-10:30 central) and are 7/7H and 1/3H. We're in need of a spriest, and are really a good group of friends and family that I would classify as "hardcore casuals".

If that sounds like something of interest to you, feel free to RealID me in game WhiteHammer#1685 and we can chat a bit!

Thanks,
    Garokah