Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I feel like this dude has legitimately gone crazy after what he's been through.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he should learn to keep his fucking mouth shut. Bragging about a murder he got away with isn't a great idea.

Does anyone actually believe Zimmerman? Didn't he threaten to murder like two of his exes, and their families, and another guy in a road rage incident?

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Does anyone actually believe Zimmerman? Didn't he threaten to murder like two of his exes, and their families, and another guy in a road rage incident?
    Well if he did why was he never charged? Consider that.

The guy is a shit magnet, who knows what parts of that are self induced or just media frenzy.

10+ Year Old Account
    A punch well deserved.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... I don't condone violence and the dude shouldn't have punched him but if that's how you go around introducing yourself to people it's not in the least bit shocking that somebody will sock you one from time to time. I thought this guys life was "ruined" from having his name dragged through the mud and back again by the "evil media"? Yet he goes around reminding everyone of his crime?

Dudes such an average looking schmuck if he stopped mouthing off and trying to cash in on his fame maybe he could lead a normal life.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Well if he did why was he never charged? Consider that.
    He was charged with felony assault, domestic violence battery and criminal mischief for one of the referenced incidents though.

Punching him out is a good start. I can't wait to read the story when someone finally really gets hold of him.