10+ Year Old Account

Getting into casual PvE

Hey folks, so I'm taking a year gap before I get into College to become a software engineer. I have quite a bit of time right now aside from my part time job, and I thought the PvE gear looks really nice in Legion. I'm an avid PvP player on my Druid so I was wondering if it's possible to do Heroic raids and do decently in a guild? I'm really not looking to get very serious in PvE unless I like it a lot. Thanks

Deleted
    What is your question exactly? If it's possible to get in a guild and do casual pve? Sure, there enough (shit) guilds that do casual pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are a dedicated pvp player, pvp won't be for you. too complicated and too many mechanics to understand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    If you are a dedicated pvp player, pvp won't be for you. too complicated and too many mechanics to understand
    You lost me there man

Deleted
    Your question is too open ended. But, regarding the PvP mention, in my experience PvP players are very good at PvE, well above the average of PvE players. But, that assumes a) the PvP player actually wants to PvE, b) The PvP player is actually good at rated PvP not just at random battlegrounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    You lost me there man
    too many people skim past and rage. pve is as casual as it can get now. so much to just pick up and do. just download zygor and do teh rest

Deleted
    too many people skim past and rage. pve is as casual as it can get now. so much to just pick up and do. just download zygor and do teh rest
    Re-read your post

Too many people type meaningless shit and hit enter without proof reading it. Also, hes asking about raids not fucking questing. Stop posting shit.
    @the OP, yes theres tons of guilds looking for raiders. Look at your realms forums and try to find one that suits you skill wise and people wise. imo avoid guilds that are "back for legion!" they'll tank in a month or three.

You are asking if it's possible to play a video game? Idk is it? Just go do it dude, if you have to make threads about it, the answer is no.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV