Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Not playing Legion because warriors dont feel like warriors

So this is what im seeing So far in legion and it feels like it will be a disappointment more than improvement:

1. Robotic playstyle since most abilities require no rage
    2. Stances gone
    3. Extra crit on BT gone
    4. Second wind gone
    5. Legendaries will be random drops and i dont see anything legendary about them except some stupid effects that try to make them look cool. Whats with the speed increase anyway? Are we slowed to begin with or do all the fights require running around?
    6. No real legendary weapons since Shadowmourne. i have been expecting they create a great weapon like shadowmourne or thunderfury again but it never happened.

1. Sure, for fury, but most arms abilities still require rage.
    2. Arms gets dstance, but also, no one ever used berserker stance after it was nerfed (and rightfully so). Stances are cool, but there was only really ever dstance and battle-stance.
    3. Yeah this kinda sucks, but not the end of the world with rampage giving enrage.
    4. My biggest gripe with warriors, second wind is a huge part of the warrior "class fantasy" that they love to tout, and it's awful.
    5. Legendaries are cool, legion is very diablo-esque in general but yes the RNG will be annoying. Hopefully as the xpac progresses they up the droprates.
    6. I mean our artifacts are basically our own personalized, custom legendary weapons.

I'm honestly excited for legion warrior, my only concern is the balancing of the specs since artifacts encourages you to commit to one spec and traditionally arms is pvp king and fury is pve king. Fury is soooooooooooooooooo bad in pvp right now.

Pretty terrible I quit post. Didn't seem as though there was any emotion put in it. You are only going through the motions.

2/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Pretty terrible I quit post. Didn't seem as though there was any emotion put in it. You are only going through the motions.

2/10.
    They most likely played fury...
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Boohoo, whine. Fury plays, looks and feels great. Do us a favor and stick to your word - stay away in Legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wrong website to voice your frustration over your class/spec.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

complaining about no real legendaries since shadowmourne is kinda.... just... lol.

vanilla had 1h thunderfury. while not incredible for warriors unless tanking, still usable.

bc had glaives. while typically these went to rogues, i saw quite a few warriors running around with them and doing rather impressive dps.

wotlk had an actual 2 hander that was just insane.

so vanilla and 2 expansions in a row, warriors had legendaries that were very obtainable that they could use.

healers had 1 from wotlk. caster dps had one OBTAINABLE from cata. atiesh was so incredibly rare it may as well not have even existed.

after cata, all legendaries were available to everyone. while they werent weapons, they were still incredible dps increases. so thats one expansion that warriors didnt get a legendary. now you get artifacts which are better than legendaries, and its not good enough.

Deleted
    If it´s no fun for you dont play it. It´s that simple. I don´t know what you´re trying to achieve with that post.

Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTin View Post
    If it´s no fun for you dont play it. It´s that simple. I don´t know what you´re trying to achieve with that post.
    This always gets me, too. It's kind of the epitome of a pointless post. Do they think they're somehow influencing Blizzard with this?

Can i haz your golds?

Legion Protection is the most fun I've had with tanking since Wrath Frost. I'd write a list to explain my opinion as if it were fact, but, eh. I only post inflammatory bullshit when I'm drunk.

Oh, wait. You're mad about DPS? Well, hey. There's about 900 people on your server that would be happy to take your raid spot.

Deleted
    Most childish post I've ever read

0/10

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    complaining about no real legendaries since shadowmourne is kinda.... just... lol.

vanilla had 1h thunderfury. while not incredible for warriors unless tanking, still usable.

bc had glaives. while typically these went to rogues, i saw quite a few warriors running around with them and doing rather impressive dps.

wotlk had an actual 2 hander that was just insane.

so vanilla and 2 expansions in a row, warriors had legendaries that were very obtainable that they could use.

healers had 1 from wotlk. caster dps had one OBTAINABLE from cata. atiesh was so incredibly rare it may as well not have even existed.

after cata, all legendaries were available to everyone. while they werent weapons, they were still incredible dps increases. so thats one expansion that warriors didnt get a legendary. now you get artifacts which are better than legendaries, and its not good enough.
    You forgot about Sulfuras.

Deleted
    Crying about the lack of warrior legendarys is laughable also you can shove your second wind right back up there

It's tiny violin time again.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Warriors have never been funner for me. The animations look terrific, and the overall feel of the class is a lot more badass then it's been.

What do I know though. I'm one of the few that really likes Arms now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    1. Sure, for fury, but most arms abilities still require rage.
    2. Arms gets dstance, but also, no one ever used berserker stance after it was nerfed (and rightfully so). Stances are cool, but there was only really ever dstance and battle-stance.
    3. Yeah this kinda sucks, but not the end of the world with rampage giving enrage.
    4. My biggest gripe with warriors, second wind is a huge part of the warrior "class fantasy" that they love to tout, and it's awful.
    5. Legendaries are cool, legion is very diablo-esque in general but yes the RNG will be annoying. Hopefully as the xpac progresses they up the droprates.
    6. I mean our artifacts are basically our own personalized, custom legendary weapons.

I'm honestly excited for legion warrior, my only concern is the balancing of the specs since artifacts encourages you to commit to one spec and traditionally arms is pvp king and fury is pve king. Fury is soooooooooooooooooo bad in pvp right now.
    I totally agree about second wind. I'm really at a loss at why they removed it when it has real roots in the class fantasy. Would also be nice so that prot could have even a little self-healing even if it isn't as much as other tank classes.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    You forgot about Sulfuras.
    oh right! so i did. my bad.

Don't worry, I don't feel like I'm playing a warrior now with the pre-patch. I feel like I'm God personified now with Ignore Pain, nothing can kill me. I might be a combination of Harambe, Jesus, and Chuck Norris combined. That's how I feel playing a prot warrior is. So if you don't think warriors feel like warriors right now, they don't. They are for the most part better off than our previous incarnations and it just leaves me shocked we aren't being drove into the ground.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamonji View Post
    Don't worry, I don't feel like I'm playing a warrior now with the pre-patch. I feel like I'm God personified now with Ignore Pain, nothing can kill me. I might be a combination of Harambe, Jesus, and Chuck Norris combined. That's how I feel playing a prot warrior is. So if you don't think warriors feel like warriors right now, they don't. They are for the most part better off than our previous incarnations and it just leaves me shocked we aren't being drove into the ground.
    Because its prepatch and not legion.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog