Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    You applaud her for forcing her bodily fluid on another human being?
    Did I give you any indication of anything different?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It in't sexual assault you're just being silly

Also indecent exposure ISN'T sexual assault it's a sexual crime, indecent exposure can be elevated to sexual assault IF touching another person is involved. Once again GOOGLE IT
    At least in the United States, things like indecent exposure and public urination can be classified as CSC or Criminal Sexual Conduct and can get you on a sex offender registry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    At least in the United States, things like indecent exposure and public urination can be classified as CSC or Criminal Sexual Conduct and can get you on a sex offender registry.
    That doesn't make it sexual assault though thus receives lesser punishment

Public breast feeding is fine in my opinion, squirting boob milk at someone is clearly not and should fall under some kind of common assault charges.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    - yes it is
    Not under the law.

-keep the baby warm
    Temperatures around here exceed 100F. You're more likely to fry your baby this way.

-stop creepy gawkers
    It really doesn't, but even if they were an issue, there are other ways to deal with it.

-stop me from barfing if she has floppy biker tits
    Then don't look.

I know it's difficult for you to comprehend, but no one is forcing you to watch.

It shows absolutely no restraint. They sell pumps for this reason. My mom always pumped then froze mass amounts of it and always brought some along for the kids.
    Pumps don't work for every woman. My mom couldn't produce enough with a pump, her milk just wouldn't come out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Public breast feeding is fine in my opinion, squirting boob milk at someone is clearly not and should fall under some kind of common assault charges.
    I really don't think the mother actually did this. Boobs don't work like that.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Shouldn't have asked the chick to move, but no real harm there. Squirting bodily fluids are someone... she should be punished for that now.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================