Deleted

Surrender to Madness should have the old gods whisper to you while it's active

Just have some of the old quotes from Yogg, Y'shaarj and C'Thun play in the audio channel with a /w to the player

Sure, why not
    Then again wouldn't the artifact weapon fill in for the whispering?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Sure, why not
    Then again wouldn't the artifact weapon fill in for the whispering?
    She talks quite a bit, yeah - most sarcastic weapon around. But it'd just be cool to have the acual gods whisper as well for extra StM flavor

well since SP will be the reason why the old god(s) will become so powerful... i guess having the old gods talking to us during StM would be nice.

Homophobia is so gay.

It would be nice, but tbh for me after all the voice acting they put in for the dagger instead of just random text in the chat window I'm ok with StM not having any extra flavour.

"you think you access our power without cost?"

"Yes, reach far into the depths of the void for your power so we may reach far into you"

"Tell yourself once more that you are doing this for your friends"

u have to become mad to activate it

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post

"Yes, reach far into the depths of the void for your power so we may reach far into you"

"Craft a giant hunk of metal onto your jaw! It will be totally cool man!"

"Pull that extra mob pack. C'mon, do it! The rest of the group will find it hilarious!"

"You don't really need to go to work. I mean, it is Tuesday."

10+ Year Old Account
    Your artifact weapon is already an old god(dess) whispering to you, that could get confusing. But maybe that's your point?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

I actually augmented Twintop's code to have an Old God sound file run me when I use StM. It's great to hear something like C'Thun say apathetically "You. Will. Die.," because this is surely the case.
    Last edited by Ryeshot; 2016-08-09 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post

When we are at it why not include granting an additional ability choosen at random from this set:

"dot your friends"

"bop the tank"

"bop the boss"

"explode and deal 1000% of your remaining health to all targets (including allies) in 20m"

"turn all healers into pink elephants"

"mass taunt"

7+ Year Old Account
    Make all 4 Old Gods spam your chat till it ends and I'll love it.

I think a full 3 minute Surrender should turn you into a Faceless as a corpse.

The death could be more dramatic. I'm hoping that they expand it more as they do the caster animations. A tentacle reaching out of the void, plucking us up and bashing us on the ground to kill us plz bliz. Or at least have us held strangulated by a tentacle while we have the unresable debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zymn View Post
    The death could be more dramatic. I'm hoping that they expand it more as they do the caster animations. A tentacle reaching out of the void, plucking us up and bashing us on the ground to kill us plz bliz. Or at least have us held strangulated by a tentacle while we have the unresable debuff.
    How about a nice explosion with a dark halo going out (the old, original animations, please).
    And of course the screen of everyone else around should flash red and shake for just a moment

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this idea.

Deleted
    i think it all should be opposite, it would make more sense when:
    surrender to madness = "surrender to titan law and order" or "there is no trace from old gods"
    void form = perfection aura
    void bolt = timely bolt
    insanity = pedantic aura
    void eruption = order announcement

only thing insane is that shadow requires more tunneling instead being chaotic spec, what lore and whole talk around this spec is suggesting.
    maybe some gospel background music is more suitable for this spec.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love novelty stuff like this. It would be awesome if they implemented something similar!!