Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Thank you Chesder for making these, they really do work awesome!

Just two questions I hope you might answer: It doesn't seem to actively work towards DA when it's off cooldown, right? Is this something you didn't want to implement or does it just not work with TMW?

Since I have never used TMW and instead used weak auras for years now, is it also possible to make the icons flash when off cooldown? Or implement a timer into the icon to see when the CD will be off? I tried to do it but without avail Maybe I am just too stupid..

Thank you very much for your or someone elses help =)

Quote Originally Posted by Simonus79 View Post
    Thank you Chesder for making these, they really do work awesome!

Just two questions I hope you might answer: It doesn't seem to actively work towards DA when it's off cooldown, right? Is this something you didn't want to implement or does it just not work with TMW?

Since I have never used TMW and instead used weak auras for years now, is it also possible to make the icons flash when off cooldown? Or implement a timer into the icon to see when the CD will be off? I tried to do it but without avail Maybe I am just too stupid..

Thank you very much for your or someone elses help =)
    When DA is off cd it should suggest less RP spending so that you end up storing enough to get more casts off. It may not be completely noticeable but there is some logic in he profile.

As for flashes on icons, go to Notifications and select animation. MY CD trackers use the "When Opacity Increases" as a trigger for when the CD ends. Alternatively you could use On Condition Passing and set a condition that the appropriate spell is usable. They will have the same result.

Then just select your animation and you're good to go.

I was wondering if you could tell me how to make the dark transformation shine when its off cool down and keep glowing to remind me to press it

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball50 View Post
    I was wondering if you could tell me how to make the dark transformation shine when its off cool down and keep glowing to remind me to press it
    Set a notification. Make an animation using the trigger "While Condition Passes" and set the condition to "SPell Cooldown : Dark Transformation: usable" then just clickk activation border.

Any plans to update this with the rotation changes due to artifact traits? A lot of rotational changes with just artifact and its gold traits, just wondering otherwise we'll have to look elsewhere for a good rotational addon

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Any plans to update this with the rotation changes due to artifact traits? A lot of rotational changes with just artifact and its gold traits, just wondering otherwise we'll have to look elsewhere for a good rotational addon
    Updates are coming this week after Tuesday.

Deleted
    Long time lurker here. I made an account just to thank you for this TMW! Keep the awesome work up

Quote Originally Posted by Tawron View Post
    Long time lurker here. I made an account just to thank you for this TMW! Keep the awesome work up
    We're all lurkers deep down.

Hey Chesder, any plans of handling talents such as Glacial Advance and Frostscythe ?
    Thanks for your work

Thanks for your awesome job. I've just boosted a DK to 100 and will soon hit 110. This will be VERY usefull since i have no idea what im doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    Hey Chesder, any plans of handling talents such as Glacial Advance and Frostscythe ?
    Thanks for your work
    I've been working with the DK profile since launch to see if changes were needed based on Talents, Traits or gear. At this time I feel that it functions properly and I don't see a need to make significant changes to anything. As for talents like Glacial Advance and Frostscythe, they are unique in that they are used not on cooldown or when able but instead reactively to the situation.

Glacial Advance has a cooldown tracker already so it's use comes down to timing on the players part. Frostscythe is a cleave replacement for Obliterate and should be used with 2+ targets in it's place. I can't set up simple trackers for that however so again, it's down to the players choice.

As always let me know if you come across any bugs or find something you think should be changed and I'll keep this profile up to date!

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Deleted
    2 issues with the rotation (Castigator + Soul Reaper)

- Scourge strike icon, when there is only 1 debuff on the target (with castigator you shall have at least 3 debuff, to be sure that Double crit will use 2 more debuff).

- the rotation never proposes me to use the combo Soul Reaper > Apocalypse. When the both are available you shall wait 7-8 debuff, use Soul Reaper and then apocalypse.

Do you know why ?

Sorry for the bad english, and thanks for this rotation profile !

I have an issue (as unholy) where sometimes the add-on shows nothing (leaves you hanging for a few seconds until the next action), even if abilities are off-cd. I would say it has about a 95% accuracy rating overall, and is definitely fantastic. That being said, any chance of an update including artifact powers, or maybe even blood spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypse View Post
    I have an issue (as unholy) where sometimes the add-on shows nothing (leaves you hanging for a few seconds until the next action), even if abilities are off-cd. I would say it has about a 95% accuracy rating overall, and is definitely fantastic. That being said, any chance of an update including artifact powers, or maybe even blood spec?
    Including artifact traits is tricky since there isn't any simple way to track what you have. Blood spec will be added eventually as I get time to play it and test it out. No major updates will be posted really until 7.1 unless something comes up that needs fixing so for now if there is something you'd like to track (cooldowns or buffs) that aren't part of the profile, it would be best to create those groups yourself and as always if you find errors or bugs let me know so I can fix them!

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Including artifact traits is tricky since there isn't any simple way to track what you have. Blood spec will be added eventually as I get time to play it and test it out. No major updates will be posted really until 7.1 unless something comes up that needs fixing so for now if there is something you'd like to track (cooldowns or buffs) that aren't part of the profile, it would be best to create those groups yourself and as always if you find errors or bugs let me know so I can fix them!
    Only bug I have is like I said, sometimes it won't show what to hit next, even though I have runes/runic power available and abilities are off-cd. It doesn't happen often, but it does occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypse View Post
    Only bug I have is like I said, sometimes it won't show what to hit next, even though I have runes/runic power available and abilities are off-cd. It doesn't happen often, but it does occur.
    Some of that can be from the profile holding off on runes until specific spells or buffs can be applied. I'll take a look and see if changes are needed

In any event, I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate your work and it's really an awesome resource.

Deleted
    Hi,
    thank u for ur howesome work! Is amazing, but as u know things change like the rotation for maximizing dps.
    I can ask u to check this fantastic rotation and implement on TMW with some VERY IMPORTANT Procs like Runic Corruption, Scourge of World and stuff.
    Tell me plz wht do u think about it, for me is rly strongest rotation.
    Ty 4 ur work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Some of that can be from the profile holding off on runes until specific spells or buffs can be applied. I'll take a look and see if changes are needed
    Hi,
    thank u for ur howesome work! Is amazing, but as u know things change like the rotation for maximizing dps.
    I can ask u to check this fantastic rotation and implement on TMW with some VERY IMPORTANT Procs like Runic Corruption, Scourge of World and stuff.
    Tell me plz wht do u think about it, for me is rly strongest rotation.
    Ty 4 ur work
    Last edited by mmoc3066232982; 2016-09-19 at 05:09 PM.

Any idea why festering wound icon is just sitting there for me. Shouldn't it be showing stacks on the target, and how do I fix that?

Edit: Fixed it and learned to config TMW while I was at it. I guess I don't need you anymore!

Anyway thanks for making this great set up for everyone to use.
    Last edited by Cakka; 2016-09-21 at 04:39 PM.

Any chance of adding scourge of worlds or apocalypse? With priority being given to scourge if only one can be done/