Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    except is way more reliable than you'd think

bad buffs can be rolled away, and 2-3+ buffs and/or shark have a pretty good chance at proccing, especially on 110 when run through will be much less of our damage using CPs on RtB wont be that big a deal
    Run through is still your top dmg at 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Run through is still your top dmg at 110.
    i didnt say it isnt, i just said it's a lot less % of it since you wont have BHTV

i didnt say it isnt, i just said it's a lot less % of it since you wont have BHTV
    You are losing that but not all of it since the artifact will give some back then there's dreadblades bumping it at 110 too. It's still less than with bhtv but not a lot less. Overall it's not that bad to reroll unless it really wants to just screw you by doing something I had happen today on beta, grand melee into grand melee into grand melee...

Overall from all the testing I've been doing in mythics as combat on beta today it's really good overall I can't really think of a time when rng just flat out killed my dps I can think of few that rng made the dps insane though lol.

I think a lot of people who talk about wide swings in it's dps are forgetting that on your opener what buff you get other than if you get crit is doing next to nothing to your opening dps. As with ar and dreadblades going any cp or energy buff is pointless only true bearing and crit will do anything and true bearing will only help you later while crit is the only one that will increase your pull dmg.

But at 100 without dreadblades it's going to be very very rng and I think that's where a lot of the feedback is coming from.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-08-07 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post

Or.. vanquish the retarded idea from existence along with the spell and give back SnD.
    RtB is the best part of the spec, not sure why anyone would prefer SnD, a simple boring +X damage boost, RtB changes the way you play between each buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    RtB is the best part of the spec, not sure why anyone would prefer SnD, a simple boring +X damage boost, RtB changes the way you play between each buff
    And what exactly does it change? You get cps/energy faster and hit harder. Only thing that's remotely interesting and unique is True Bearing which was baseline for combat until Legion.

Deleted
    or stop thinking in WoD fight lengths, not every fight is gonna be 18 seconds in legion, in fact most will be over 4-6 minutes which means a lot of opportunities to roll the right RtB, that's what i mean by long term, obviously there's gonna be variance, but there already was with trinkets, multistriking at the right time and so on, a little RNG isnt the end of the world and it's gonna keep outlaw from being completely monotonous
    In fact important parts of the fights always lasted for seconds. So nothing is really changing. But honestly I couldnt give less fucks, because as long as RtB is ingame, Outlaw tuning will be shit and we can leave it to people who dont care about their performance.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I did was to specc Slice and Dice. RtB was extremly boring imo.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    First thing I did was to specc Slice and Dice. RtB was extremly boring imo.
    So the first thing you did was lower your dps? (snd is worse than rtb's itself and you get another talent with rtb) Auto attack speed is less boring?

I love RtB. I wonder how viable is outlaw in raids compared to assasination? I did not see even 1 video on YT with outlaw in raid, does this mean its kinda weak in pve? Or just assasination is too good?

make this shit a 2-3min cooldown give all 6 buffs. right now this spec is just a rng fuckfest that is zero fun, ofc some people like it... some People also liked the great Idea of 6 second Evocation at the Start of MoP as a Mage.. doesnt mean it should stay

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I love RtB. I wonder how viable is outlaw in raids compared to assasination? I did not see even 1 video on YT with outlaw in raid, does this mean its kinda weak in pve? Or just assasination is too good?

Assassination is just really fucking good right now. Exsangiunate won't scale, but agonizing poison spec will. Outlaw is good, especially when you finally get alacrity up. Dread blades + AR is just hilarious, especially with SIF or TB. RTB isn't too bad, as the buffs aren't really all that terrible, aside from grand melee. Sure, some buffs are better than others, but they aren't terrible like people make them out to be. Idk if people are trying it out without Dreadblades at max, but it's pretty fun. Energy isn't really a problem. With legion raid tier sets, it should even be better.

Of course, everyone has their own opinion. I personally find RTB to be extremely fun, unless you get like grand melee 10x in a row lol, which would be insane. But, yeah, assassination is just REALLY strong at the moment, so comparing outlaw to assassination makes it seem really terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assassination isn't as strong as you make it out to be now.. Subt is definitely better with BiS gear.

Assassination isn't as strong as you make it out to be now.. Subt is definitely better with BiS gear.
    Subt is actually considered to be the worst of the three specs right now because the other two do what subt do better. Subt cant compete with assassinations ST damage this tier, and if you show me multiple logs otherwise, than sure. Subt also has lackluster AoE compared to outlaw, but decent cleave. Like assassination, it just puts up a dot that only does damage for cleave.

Edit: I mean sims not logs, sorry =). Sims arent the best reference, but it's all we have at the moment.
    Last edited by Broskee; 2016-08-07 at 10:45 PM. Reason: mistype

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    make this shit a 2-3min cooldown give all 6 buffs. right now this spec is just a rng fuckfest that is zero fun, ofc some people like it... some People also liked the great Idea of 6 second Evocation at the Start of MoP as a Mage.. doesnt mean it should stay
    This exactly. I don't see how it isn't plain as day to everyone that outlaw is a completely terrible spec at the moment, because you have to win the lottery before even getting to play. Just check outlaw on worldoflogs, rankings are literally a list of who got 6 procs.

Despite sub being interesting (and fixing one of my biggest gripes, actually being able to solo play it in the world without resetting mobs constantly), and sin being the most fun it's ever been imo, their complete lack of aoe means you need to be able to play outlaw as well, where RtB is just flat out killing the class for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broskee View Post
    Subt cant compete with assassinations ST damage this tier
    Beats it with BiS gear. You just need the trinkets and a load of mythic gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    An option to be inferior isn't an option at all.

Like someone said before, there is nothing interesting about it. You get lucky or you don't.
    Its stupid, doesn't make the gameplay any more interesting just a hell of a lot more painful.
    This entire game is you get lucky or you don't. Id rather have RtB than a boring ass buff like SnD. There is nothing interesting in any of the old toolkit either. What would you suggest? And please, try and make it interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    Problem here is you can condense those 6 buffs into one, oh look, now you have a standard 3 min CD. INTERESTING, INNOVATIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    This entire game is you get lucky or you don't. Id rather have RtB than a boring ass buff like SnD. There is nothing interesting in any of the old toolkit either. What would you suggest? And please, try and make it interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem here is you can condense those 6 buffs into one, oh look, now you have a standard 3 min CD. INTERESTING, INNOVATIVE.
    Better than the utter randomness and unreliability of RtB. If anything they need to heavily weight the % chances so the better buffs get procced more often, they also need to make it so if you roll a 1 buff you are unable to roll that same single buff again the next RtB (multiple buffs would override this rule). There's so much wasted combo points on RtB its insane. Honestly RtB just feels like wasted gameplay. Sure it "Can" be fun but most of the time i've spent with RtB is being pissed at my rolls, rerolling, and lamenting over the runthrough or between the eyes my reroll cost me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    What makes RtB any more interesting than SnD? You press a button and you get your shit enhanced. Woop dee doo. Such depth.

The randomness is retarded. When you get all buffs you are a demigod, and if you only get grand melee you literally got taken by the backend.
    It doesn't offer dimensional gameplay at all, and bases performance purely and literally on rolling a dice. Luck playing such a huge factor in a specs base is just dumb.

Rtb buffs (some of them) got nerfed. For example shark went from 40% to 25%. Expect the rest on the inc patchnotes.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Rtb buffs (some of them) got nerfed. For example shark went from 40% to 25%. Expect the rest on the inc patchnotes.
    Only Grand melee got buffed I think. Jolly Roger, SiF, and buried treasure got nerfed. SnD is back to 100%