auto attack dropping?

So I've been running around BM spec on my hunter and I find myself stopping auto attacking... generally after kill command or dire beast, but not every single time I cast it. Is this a known issue? Happening to anyone else? I apologize if this is covered somewhere else but I just noticed a few minutes ago.

Thanks

320 views and no replies?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.... I feel like my auto attack has been dropping too as a MM hunter.

I know they hotfixed a disengage bug disabling the auto attack. But I feel like I am still having this happen with some other ability. I kind of want to test it more. I just don't feel like I am autoshotting as much as I should be.

My other theory is that autoshots are being clipped again with abilities like in the old days when we had to use a swing timer to get our autoshots off with abilities timed lol.. but why they would suddenly revert it back to that again I don't know.
    Last edited by MabusGaming; 2016-08-09 at 05:05 AM.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Deleted
    I've noticed this too. Think it's happening with Dire Beast in particular - when my char does the animation and whistles her bow goes back onto her back and she sometimes just doesn't take it off again. I macro start attack to all my shots anyway so I just have to button mash and hope autos aren't being clipped. If they are then I guess it's swing timer time!

Quote Originally Posted by Slashgordon View Post
    I've noticed this too. Think it's happening with Dire Beast in particular - when my char does the animation and whistles her bow goes back onto her back and she sometimes just doesn't take it off again. I macro start attack to all my shots anyway so I just have to button mash and hope autos aren't being clipped. If they are then I guess it's swing timer time!
    This is how I noticed it too - the bow on the back - It's kill command and Dire Beast that are doing it for me - but not all the time. I've been seeing it happen occasionally, still trying to figure out exact circumstances that are causing it to happen.

In regards to your macros, doesn't that for sure cause clipping of your auto shoot? That's why I ahven't done it yet. I can't decide if it's better have clipping but ensure I actually do auto attack or just deal with stopping and make sure I restart them right away. Not sure, maybe there's no difference at all. Need to do more testing.

Noticed it was stopping for MM and BM. Just fixed my macros to always include me /startattack.

Deleted
    Definitely a bug. It's happening sometimes, but not all the time. I spent 20 mins just now on a target dummy trying to reproduce it but no luck. It's dropping auto shot on SOME Kill COmmand and Dire Beast casts. I've tweeted Holinka and Warcraft devs. MAYBE THEY WILL HELP US. Or maybe they'll totally ignore it because they have better things to do.

Have you installed a swing timer to see if it's actually stopping autoattack? My autoattack animation has gotten screwed up but I haven't noticed it actually screwing up the autoattack timer.