Deleted

[A] Cross-realm -- Lionheart, your new 'second guild'!

What is Lionheart?

Are you an RP’er not wanting to leave your friends but also not relishing the idea of pugging the upcoming mythic+ dungeon content or raids? Maybe the folks in your super-serious-hardcore raiding guild are god awful at PvP, but you want to burn away that post-100 wipe stress in arena? Maybe you’re in the best guild that ever existed - you just know that having more people to run stuff with is never a bad thing. ‘Lionheart’ is an EU cross-realm Discord community for people looking for a friendly, no pressure space to find dungeon groups, arena teams and (eventually) raid spots without the hassle and drama of leaving their current guild.

Communication, for me, is a major part of my enjoyment when it comes to hard content. I don’t mind wiping 100 times on the same boss as long as I know the people around me are all focused on achieving the same goal; figuring out mechanics, getting the job done and having fun doing it. It’s awesome when plans come together. Communication, unfortunately, is often lacking from PUGs. The aim of this project is to offer a place for new players to learn without being insulted, and for experienced players to get things done without needing to leave their current guild or group of friends behind, all while getting to meet and hang out with players across (fingers crossed!) every EU server.

Sounds good! Where do I sign up?

Here!
    https://discord.gg/jjnV2CV

As a quick last note, I’m really excited and motivated to make this work. Community building is (for lack of a better term) one of my passions. I love MMORPG’s partly because of the people who play them, and if this enables just a few people to play the game the way they want to without having to worry about being kicked because of inactivity, weird schedules or <insert reason here>, then I’m totally happy. If this picks up a little, then I have ideas in the back of my mind to make things even better, so for now, bear with me!

If you have any questions or ideas, don't hesitate to throw me a Battle.net friend request.

Loxi#21457

Deleted
    Bump!

~10chars