Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Free "psychic" readings.

I have recently acquired a mysterious crystal ball, a pack of tarot cards and a creepy-looking turban with a snake eyeball on it.

If you are so inclined, I will tell you the mysteries of the future.

[Entertainment purposes only.]
    [Please specify if you want a "serious" reading.]

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Tell me about bane ! Why does he wear the mask ?

Deleted
    Consider me inclined

Try again later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do me! Do me! literally

Whats the best Death Knight tier set for a Dwarf?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Tell me about bane ! Why does he wear the mask ?
    He has a very delicate and feminine-looking mouth and some bad memories from prison keep haunting him, secretly though he likes wearing women's underwear and men telling him how pretty he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharku View Post
    Consider me inclined
    You will die in the year 2043 in a freak unicycle accident. You will bike past a roving band of cosplaying archers, one will accidentally shoot out your tire. You try to get out of the way, but it was too late for you and that driver of that semi-truck that was behind you.

The cosplayers will act out a scene from Ocarina of Time at your funeral, which will also be attended by your pet chihuahua, Elmer. He will mourn your passing for five years, but his new owner gives him more bacon than you ever did, you stingy bastard.

I'm up for this!

Will I feel this lonely for the rest of my life?
    And
    Will I ever see her again?

Interesting thread OP!

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Try again later.
    *shakes magic 8 ball*

Reply hazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Does Trump win?
    Stein and Johnson will give Trump the advantage in electoral votes in states that was otherwise unexpected. However, Trump throwing a tantrum and walking offstage during a debate with Clinton loses his competitive margin in the polls shortly before the general election.

Clinton mails him a box of diapers and a baby bottle as a thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    I'm up for this!

Will I feel this lonely for the rest of my life?
    And
    Will I ever see her again?

Interesting thread OP!
    First question: no
    Second question: yes

Third (unasked) question: you might not feel this way right now, but you will meet someone even better.

*hug*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Do me! Do me! literally
    Tarot card: Lovers

Would you like to come back to my place later?

Tell me everything i need to know to keep mylife from becoming a joke?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Tarot card: Lovers

Would you like to come back to my place later?
    How could I say no

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

First question: no
    Second question: yes

Third (unasked) question: you might not feel this way right now, but you will meet someone even better.
    Oh, it was semi-serious and "spiritual" question, she died, and I guess, in a way, so did I.
    I do still hope you're right though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Whats the best Death Knight tier set for a Dwarf?
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...odelviewer:3+0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    Oh, it was semi-serious and "spiritual" question, she died, and I guess, in a way, so did I.
    I do still hope you're right though.
    My answer was also serious. This was meant to be a silly thread, but I believe that we live on in some form. I also don't need to consult a crystal ball to know you will find love again.

Good luck to you, Tozza. <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Tell me everything i need to know to keep mylife from becoming a joke?
    One day in the future, after the 2086 Clone Wars, you will fight to the death a reincarnated Putin on a velociraptor, with lightsabers. You will win, and become the next Lord-King of the Eastern Americas.

Sadly you will die on the toilet from straining too much after an especially wild night with Moroccan hookers. Luckily the future is not set in stone, the ladies can wait until after you take a crap.

Holding it in is bad for you, remember that. *nods sagely*

- - - Updated - - -

I edited the OP, if you guys want a "serious" reading please specify and I'll give you a more serious response.

I actually did want a serious one
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    I actually did want a serious one
    Cards: Queen of Wands, World (reversed), Two of Pentacles

Queen of Wands embodies that of an individual who knows what he or she wants, and goes after it. For you to succeed, you need to demonstrate courage and determination; the World card reversed indicates that you are insecure, afraid of change, and have experienced setbacks in the past. Sometimes we mistakenly believe that successful people do not fail; in fact, successful people suffer from failures and setbacks all of the time. The difference between those who are successful and those who are not is that those who succeed learn from their mistakes, have clearly defined goals, and demonstrate tenacity and courage when working towards those goals. For you, the cornerstone of success involves facing those fears, learning from the past, and pushing forward.

Two of pentacles indicates a balancing act. Your path to success will involve having to juggle many different things at once; taking two steps forward for every one step back. This may be frustrating but you will be able to overcome this, as long as you keep moving forward.

Hope this was helpful for you.

Should I play my shaman or my warlock in legion?

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Lol, you don't need a psychic to know that if you hate yourself go shaman, if you want to be op go warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    If you're enough of a masochist to play a shaman at this point then you should definitely play your shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooo, mysteries! Do me, lady!