Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Growler View Post
    I really rate Supervillian.

Lots of little things that just make it great, I have tried lots of other, even way back to the original Mazzle Fizz way back in vanilla. This wins hands down.
    May not be as minimalistic as some would like.

w w w . wowinterface.com/downloads/info23519-SuperVillainUI.html#info
    SVUI was good but he's too slow about updating and doesn't communicate with people. Not having it the first few days of 7.03 was my final straw. Also It takes FOREVER to get things customized right. God help you if you have to reverse your keybinds on a naga to work proper with a 3x4 grid bar too. It's not impossible, just not super user friendly.

Moved to LUI now which the only problem I've had is getting the TPS/DPS docks working properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    ls: UI

/10char
    Idk Lyn. I really seem to like LynUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    That's currently what I'm using =P Lyn's UI plus some textures from Glyphtics for Skada/Bigwigs. Working on designing my own Weakaura's right now, but I'm not sure what I'm gonna be doing with that. I know that Kait is also planning on working on a UI that highlights the Action Camera that's coming in with Legion, and I definitely plan on trying that out as well, whenever it comes to fruition. I'm a pretty major UI junky, changing things constantly =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post
    I'm a pretty major UI junky, changing things constantly =P
    Ive been using Elv since mid cata. Its time for a change of scenery lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodroki View Post
    Elvui.

You are welcome
    ^ - Nothing else even worth trying. ElvUI literally does it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    I used ElvUI for the longest time. Wanted something easier on the eyes, now I use RealUI.
    Just edit it to make it easier on the eyes then? It's extremely easy. See: http://imgur.com/a/WR6rM

The abilities in the middle of my UI with target is via TellMeWhen.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I feel like this statement is a little close minded. ELVUI is a nice thing to have because it "does it all" but in a lot of cases, people will dislike it aesthetically. Sometimes UI is more than just about functionality, it's about what you want things to look as well. I'm a big fan of minimal, clean, aesthetically pleasing designs and simply will never use ElvUI ever again because it's look just no longer appeals to me. I think plenty of other UI's are worth trying, especially once you get in the habit of always customizing things to the way you like it anyway.

I feel like this statement is a little close minded. ELVUI is a nice thing to have because it "does it all" but in a lot of cases, people will dislike it aesthetically. Sometimes UI is more than just about functionality, it's about what you want things to look as well. I'm a big fan of minimal, clean, aesthetically pleasing designs and simply will never use ElvUI ever again because it's look just no longer appeals to me. I think plenty of other UI's are worth trying, especially once you get in the habit of always customizing things to the way you like it anyway.
    I posted a link in the comment below the one you quoted - http://imgur.com/a/WR6rM. That's my UI. If you're a big fan of minimal/clean etc designs then that's exactly what you can have.

If you really want something completely new, try: GW2 UI

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...982-GW2UI.html

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    <3

but seriously, lightspark's ui is totally awesome.
    oh, honey.

Just edit it to make it easier on the eyes then? It's extremely easy. See: http://imgur.com/a/WR6rM

The abilities in the middle of my UI with target is via TellMeWhen.
    RealUI did it for me, and is lighter than ElvUI in the process. Even manages my WAuras for me. It's the most American friendly UI I've found.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    I use ElvUI since I came back for 6.0 and think its pretty good if you disable Raidframes and Unitframes. As a Healer I prefer Grid+SUF and obviously TidyPlates.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using RealUI for 2 expansions now I think, with a few modifications of my own here and there. It is very easy to modify and very lightweight. I also like the minimalistic style. I highly recommend it.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    I've been using RealUI for 2 expansions now I think, with a few modifications of my own here and there. It is very easy to modify and very lightweight. I also like the minimalistic style. I really, really like it.
    Might have to give RealUI a try again, it's been a few years. Is there a healer Raidframe layout for it? I'm healing this xpac for the first time ever =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd honestly love to see a UI based on around a gaming mouse 3x4 grid action bar layout. Sure users of naga and similar mice may be a minority but something that accounts for wanting that grid layout would be great.

Deleted
    I posted a link in the comment below the one you quoted - http://imgur.com/a/WR6rM. That's my UI. If you're a big fan of minimal/clean etc designs then that's exactly what you can have.
    You say minimal, I say chunky and obtrusive. It's fine you enjoy it, but Elv doesn't have universal appeal.

- - - Updated - - -

Might have to give RealUI a try again, it's been a few years. Is there a healer Raidframe layout for it? I'm healing this xpac for the first time ever =P
    Yes.

/10char

Elv and Tuk are good. Pretty much all of the ones mentioned so far won't steer you wrong. Personally, I went with the "build your own" route. It's not too hard. I just downloaded Bartender 4 and SUF and afew other things like Quartz, Raven, Masque, and a few other flavor addons to make it look good. I just didn't like all of the little borders and extra art and stuff that it seems every other UI package seems to have.

I use Aurora to skin everything and then I use individual mods. Shadowed Unit Frames and Dominoes mostly.

Here's my UI

Thumbnail:

I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

If your Minimap is at the top of your screen I cant take your UI seriously. If you're not using Icehud in some way then you are really asking for a paddlin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    RealUI did it for me, and is lighter than ElvUI in the process. Even manages my WAuras for me. It's the most American friendly UI I've found.
    When you say RealUI manages your Weakaura's for you, what do you mean? The buff tracker?

When you say RealUI manages your Weakaura's for you, what do you mean? The buff tracker?
    There is a nice buff tracker in the middle, but there's the ability to edit it too with your WAs.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.