Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember seeing this a while ago as well. https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/diabolicui although its unfinished

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    If your Minimap is at the top of your screen I cant take your UI seriously. If you're not using Icehud in some way then you are really asking for a paddlin'.
    Some people turn their minimap off, so it being in the top corner has largely the same effect if they aren't using it.
    And regarding a HUD, it is the same argument I use when people want a solution to displaying information.
    Bars, Icons, Numbers etc are different options that different people get on with to varying degrees.
    A HUD will not work for everyone, and so someone who says they can't take any other option seriously is someone who I can't take seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    <3
    Lyn, looking at yours, im kinda confused looking at the screenshots for whats the target frame and whats the player frame?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    A good example of that would be KKThnxUI @ wowinterface.
    I have to say that after I saw the screenshots for this I immediately dumped ElvUI and switched. I love the more default UI look but never found one that was customizable enough without needing to know lua pretty well. (one of my old standbys was always NeavUI) but it was just too hard to tweak things and the unit frames weren't robust enough for me as a healer, and using the blizz frames with it didnt look too nice.

So far I am adoring KkthnxUI, it has a ton of options, but it still looks true to WoW. I've been using ElvUI for the convenience for a long time now, even though I am no longer a huge fan of the ultra modern interface inside the fantasy world.

Anyway, tldr thanks for this. =)

does anyone knows where i can find presets for ElvUI?, downloaded the addon for the first time and im scared of all the options it has

MirrGUI texture and icon add-ons over at WoWI are a nice, clean replacement for the default UI that is relatively small in size and footprint.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ePackGrey.html

Quote Originally Posted by Troggdor View Post
    Lyn, looking at yours, im kinda confused looking at the screenshots for whats the target frame and whats the player frame?
    The big bar in the center is the target, below left is you, and above right is target of target.

I'm liking it a fair bit so far ... I'd like some more skinned things with it, but other than that and a few other minor things I modified it's pretty nice. I just installed it today though.

Quote Originally Posted by threeks View Post
    The big bar in the center is the target, below left is you, and above right is target of target.

I'm liking it a fair bit so far ... I'd like some more skinned things with it, but other than that and a few other minor things I modified it's pretty nice. I just installed it today though.
    Yes.

Me, too. If I can finally skin the bags I could switch over to Aurora.
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threeks View Post

Thank you. Lyn, I think I'm gonna try yours tonight. And maybe KKthnx

So many UI's that I can duplicate with ElvUI so I don't understand the use of them...