7+ Year Old Account

Demon Hunter and what not

So i think they need one more ability or so to use i kinda feel silly standing there auto attacking while waiting for my stuff to be ready to use perhaps a resource generating ability
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    A resource generating ability like:
    Demon's Bite
    Fel Rush
    VR if talented prepared.
    Fleblade if talented?

You can always spec away from demon blades.

Yeah, as long as you're not using Demon Blades, you should be keeping Fury up with Demon's Bite as filler.

why would you ever even consider using demon blades, that talent shouldn't even exist

10+ Year Old Account
    BEcause sadly (imo) Demon Blade is the best talent on that tier, both st and aoe dmg, (because the way how it works with fel barrage)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    A resource generating ability like:
    Demon's Bite
    Fel Rush
    VR if talented prepared.
    Fleblade if talented?
    There is no doubt that havoc is one of the simplest specs there is, on par with BM.

The standard rotation is two buttons for single target. You can add more by choosing subpar talents.

You can even spec away from the generator with the best talent in the row.

It should have two real spenders and no way of speccing out of demons bite as a generator. The movement abilities like fel rush and VR should not be a part of the rotation. They are movement abilities. Just like FSK for monks where taken out of the rotation because it felt silly using a mobility ability in melee.

They could make a spender that strikes harder then chaos strike but with a little cd.

The real problem is that the spec lacks depth. There is literally nothing to seperate good players from bad outside of the damn momentum build.

I can only wonder why some people even considering to play this shit joke class made for cancerous or brain challenged patients and kids who can't handle anything except pressing 1 button. It is like most anti fun and boring class ever existed across ALL mmos i played - rofl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    I can only wonder why some people even considering to play this shit joke class made for cancerous or brain challenged patients and kids who can't handle anything except pressing 1 button. It is like most anti fun and boring class ever existed across ALL mmos i played - rofl.
    Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.

Not sure if you guys are trolling or just bad actually.

At 110, if you play it correctly you have almost no room to cast a filler.
    If you only use 1 or 2 spells, you are just doing it wrong.
    You don't like having to FR/VR in the rotation ? then go ahead and play another class with no mobility. You want to spam a stupid filler just for the matter of spamming your keyboard ? Enh cham with rockbitter is for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inocybe View Post
    Not sure if you guys are trolling or just bad actually.

At 110, if you play it correctly you have almost no room to cast a filler.
    If you only use 1 or 2 spells, you are just doing it wrong.
    You don't like having to FR/VR in the rotation ? then go ahead and play another class with no mobility. You want to spam a stupid filler just for the matter of spamming your keyboard ? Enh cham with rockbitter is for you.
    Having buttons to push all the time doesnt mean its a good spec.

The only difficulty comes from momentum. If you play Havoc in ANY other way there is 0 complexity to it.

Just keep shit on cd.

Also momentum sucks, you will find out when you start raiding as it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    While I'll grant that the dps spec is pretty mindless, the tank spec actually has some depth.

Maybe next time respond with less vitriol and something more constructive.

Have you guys played any other class in the game right now? Have you seen how simple most specs in the game are now? BM Huntard is much simpler than DH. You literally have 2 buttons you hit on cd and a filler. Boomkin just spams solar wrath 80% of the time. Ret pally similar to BM huntard has a stupidly simple rotation.

You are all acting like DH is the only class in the game like this. Look around, nearly every class in the game has gotten brainless to play.

With Fel Mastery and Felblade, speccing Demon Blades is fine. You will be literally drowning in Fury with at least 30% crit which is achievable at 110.

I personally love the idea of charging through my enemy and zipping around to generate resource, it's a lot of fun and it does amazing damage.