Deleted

Brutal Gladiator's Dreadgear... where is it?

So I just joined WoW again as we are waiting for Legion to hit, and I've been playing around on my Warlock to get a feel of the game again. I was looking for a certain transmog set that I wanted for him, this being the Brutal Gladiator's Dreadweave set.

But thing is, NONE of the NPC's that are said to have these actually have them.

Have they been moved since the update for Legion? Or have they been removed all-together?
    Anyone here knows?

Quote Originally Posted by theincubuslord View Post
    So I just joined WoW again as we are waiting for Legion to hit, and I've been playing around on my Warlock to get a feel of the game again. I was looking for a certain transmog set that I wanted for him, this being the Brutal Gladiator's Dreadweave set.

But thing is, NONE of the NPC's that are said to have these actually have them.

Have they been moved since the update for Legion? Or have they been removed all-together?
    Anyone here knows?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Brutal+Gladiator%27s+Dreadgear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    link
    You don't seem to understand. I did that. I wowheaded it, found all the NPC's on the list who supposedly sell the set... none of them has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A more helpful link: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=107619/bl...n#sells:0-17-2

Went crazy trying to find this guy... So for others who aren't aware, he is inside a building in Area 52.
    Everything that was Honor to buy is now Mark of Honor, something you only get from winning a battleground.

MMO C: home of the sanctimonious elitist asshole. Never fails.

I have not gone looking for S4 specifically though, so it could very well not be there. There's this from Wowhead itself:

By SgtGrumbles (2,583 – 5·16) 11 days ago (Patch 7.0.3)
    Can anyone else confirm this guy has the Dreadplate gear for DKs? Only can see the waist, wrists, and feet on my toon available. The rest is missing? Want to know if it's just me.
    Last edited by SgtGrumbles 9 days ago (Patch 7.0.3)
    Meiell 7 days ago (Patch 7.0.3)
    I have the same issue. Got there, and all the guy sells is tons of weapons and the accessories (wrist, waist and feet).
    SgtGrumbles 7 days ago (Patch 7.0.3)
    This is the only set I'm interested in for my DK, I'll be pretty disappointed if they decided to just leave it half there.
    Falaenx 5 days ago (Patch 7.0.3)
    Used to be able to buy this in Orgrimmar but I am pretty sure they phased that out in MOP
    SgtGrumbles 7 hr 8 min ago (Patch 7.0.3)
    No they were available in Org before prepatch, but you can only find PART of the set on Blaze Magmaburn now in Area 52. I don't know why the rest isn't showing up.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-08-08 at 01:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    A more helpful link
    Ah, found it!
    Odd that they removed it from the others and replaced it with other sets (something called the Bloodthirsty set).

Thanks for your help. ^^