7+ Year Old Account

[Death Knight] Obliteration timer bar weak aura?

Does anyone mind sharing theirs?

/wa -> New -> Progress Bar -> Trigger

Type: Aura
    Aura: Obliteration
    Unit: Player
    Aura type: Buff

There you go. You can change size/font/color/whatever in the Display tab. If you wanna be fancy you can go to the Load tab and only make it load when you're a Frost DK with the Obliteration talent.

If you already have another aura for some other buff and you want your Obliteration aura to look the same, instead of making a new aura from scratch for Obliteration you can right click your other aura and choose Duplicate, then change the trigger like described above. Then you can keep duplicating to make bars for all of the other buffs you want to track. Then you can make a new Dynamic Group and put all of your buff bars in that group to make them dynamically grow out from the same spot and your UI will start looking super glorious.
    Last edited by Tiyr; 2016-08-08 at 07:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiyr View Post

There you go. You can change size/font/color/whatever in the Display tab. If you wanna be fancy you can go to the Load tab and only make it load when you're a Frost DK with the Obliteration talent.

If you already have another aura for some other buff and you want your Obliteration aura to look the same, instead of making a new aura from scratch for Obliteration you can right click your other aura and choose Duplicate, then change the trigger like described above. Then you can keep duplicating to make bars for all of the other buffs you want to track. Then you can make a new Dynamic Group and put all of your buff bars in that group to make them dynamically grow out from the same spot and your UI will start looking super glorious.
    Thank you. For Dark Arbiter, she's not a buff, nor a debuff on the enemy. Any idea how to identify her?

I'm guessing that the best way to do it is to start a timer after you've used Dark Arbiter.

I'm not at my gaming computer atm and I can't remember all of the names of the options, but first you make the progress bar the same way as when you wanted to track an aura, however instead of choosing Aura as type, choose Event.

Then there's a option where you can choose Combat Log, then another option where you can choose Cast Success.

Set Source to player, Spell to Dark Arbiter, and Duration to however long it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Malus416 View Post
    Thank you. For Dark Arbiter, she's not a buff, nor a debuff on the enemy. Any idea how to identify her?
    Depends on how you want to track her, are you wanting her duration or the amount of % power she has, For duration just make a new icon/bar with the

Type: Event
    Combat Log
    Spell - Case Success
    Spell ID: <spell id for it> (cant remember off the top of my head)
    Source: Player
    Timed: However long she lasts

Think that's it if i remember correctly,

Quote Originally Posted by Tiyr View Post

There's now a better way to set up basic auras. New/From Template/Buffs/Obliration, that automatically sets the right load conditions too.

Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post
    There's now a better way to set up basic auras. New/From Template/Buffs/Obliration, that automatically sets the right load conditions too.
    Oh nice, I remembered watching your video on it a while back but didn't know that it was live now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all for your help. I got it working.