Trying to Decide on Tank Pally, Warrior, Druid?

Morning guys, I like many have been fiddling around in WoW as of late getting this and that character ready for Legion. I and some friends have decided on a light schedule of raiding (nothing past heroic, likely very casual 3-4 hrs), Along with a good amount of Mythic + Dungeons.

I'm having a hard time deciding what Tank to run first, I likely will end up with all three leveled at some stage of Legion. But I'm trying to decide which I want to focus on, for play with friends and my own solo play (PvP etc).

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm leaning toward Pally, Their Lore + Ashbringer. Truthbringer Looks hawt! Advice?

Not sure about level 110, but atm prot paladins feel really squishy for me. If the artifact will help with it or not remains to be seen, as I don't have beta access.
    Currently the health is spiking way to much in my experience, and their tools are lacking (self heal which heals for only 25% of missing health on CD, even if boosted by 20% by standing in consecration, is a joke).

Warriors and their absorbs seem pretty solid, if not overpowered. Haven't tried druid tanking since WotLK, so I have no opinion on them.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Warrior absorbs are much stronger at 100 than they will be at 110, with that in mind:

I personally found warrior the most enjoyable of those 3, and ignore pain is fantastic for nonthreatening content to outright not need a healer. The minor damage you do take you can heal up with victory rushes (if you even need to). Visually the class hall is stunning and in my opinion they have the best tier set aesthetically for T19. Their rotation out of the 3 I found the most engaging (played every tank except brm on beta), although it sometimes felt it lacked 'impact' and was mostly enjoyable due to the cheesy feeling of ignore pain + supporting tools.

Special mention goes to druid for having my personal favourite class hall, a delicious artifact due to alternate forms. Unfortunately I found the rotation simple to the point of near intolerable, albeit a stepup from previous expansions. If balance is a concern guardians are rocking it competing for the top in terms of survivability, although their damage leaves a lot to desired (paladin wins out of your picks there)

For what it's worth I really enjoyed the warrior based storylines, with the norse theme and all the vrykul fistpumping. Paladin was alright, it gives what you expect but I wasn't that bothered about Ashbringer & Tirion & all that. I haven't played enough guardian to have any idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Not sure about level 110, but atm prot paladins feel really squishy for me. If the artifact will help with it or not remains to be seen, as I don't have beta access.
    Currently the health is spiking way to much in my experience, and their tools are lacking (self heal which heals for only 25% of missing health on CD, even if boosted by 20% by standing in consecration, is a joke).

Warriors and their absorbs seem pretty solid, if not overpowered. Haven't tried druid tanking since WotLK, so I have no opinion on them.
    I see Slootbag playing Pally. I didn't get beta, but their toolkit + Truthbringer looks like it'll be amazing in terms of high % CD's, and the ability to recover. From a distance though, as I've not played it.

IP on my warrior feels great, but with out a lot of rage to poor into it, I think it'll be like Raiju mentioned a bit far impressive at 110. Guardians seems super fun, but I've always struggled with the whole "no shield to tank". Just a personal playstyle. Thanks for the info!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Warrior absorbs are much stronger at 100 than they will be at 110, with that in mind:

I personally found warrior the most enjoyable of those 3, and ignore pain is fantastic for nonthreatening content to outright not need a healer. The minor damage you do take you can heal up with victory rushes (if you even need to). Visually the class hall is stunning and in my opinion they have the best tier set aesthetically for T19. Their rotation out of the 3 I found the most engaging (played every tank except brm on beta), although it sometimes felt it lacked 'impact' and was mostly enjoyable due to the cheesy feeling of ignore pain + supporting tools.

Special mention goes to druid for having my personal favourite class hall, a delicious artifact due to alternate forms. Unfortunately I found the rotation simple to the point of near intolerable, albeit a stepup from previous expansions. If balance is a concern guardians are rocking it competing for the top in terms of survivability, although their damage leaves a lot to desired (paladin wins out of your picks there)

For what it's worth I really enjoyed the warrior based storylines, with the norse theme and all the vrykul fistpumping. Paladin was alright, it gives what you expect but I wasn't that bothered about Ashbringer & Tirion & all that. I haven't played enough guardian to have any idea.
    I'm not hurt with Tirion, Just the fact I FINALLY get to become The Ashbringer is what matters for me lol (as an off spec anyhow). Appreciate the Info, when it comes to the RPG side, I'm def going Pally probably. However Guardians new forms are the same for me, but I've not every even semi-casually tanked on my Druid. I did it occasionally in MoP in a pinch, but have almost always been Feral since BC lol. Thanks for the info though, appreciate the Beta view point, Pally seems more what I'm looking for!