Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the video of Wendell doing this with Surface Pro. It should work the same with that tablet as well. You probably don't need to recompile the kernel since this isn't a surface pro and Ubuntu is up to 16.04.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Here's the video of Wendell doing this with Surface Pro. It should work the same with that tablet as well. You probably don't need to recompile the kernel since this isn't a surface pro and Ubuntu is up to 16.04.

Cool beans thx for the video
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Got the tablet today and so far I am enjoying it.

Speedy little bugger IMO, ran twitch on it in source setting just fine. Just hope it holds up the test of time :P
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you moved it to Linux yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Have you moved it to Linux yet?
    Naw I won't until I have a full laptop to use. When I do tho good chance ill use Xubuntu since its super light on requirements.

Atm downloading WoW on it lol. Seems the graphics is intel HD5000.