Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I have a hunch what may be wrong. stay tuned.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I didn't group two of the groups to the anchor, causing them to position relative to the screen and not to the group anchor. This should fix it.

http://textuploader.com/58qrh

Let me know if this works.

- - - Updated - - -

An update was made, try it out and let me know if the problem is resolved.
    That did it, thank you!

UPDATE 9/13/2016

You can find the latest version HERE

Feral

- Moved Savage Roar timer bar to the left of the rotation icon
    - Added Moonfire Debuff tracker to the center bars

(NOTES: Feral functions fine as it is but with a few tweaks I made it easier to track multiple buffs and debuffs)

Balance

(NOTES: I had been working with this spec for a couple week since launch and any tweaks I make would be purely cosmetic. The rotation functions properly and playing the class well comes down to practice. Keep at it!)

UPDATE 9/13/2016
    Balance
    (NOTES: I had been working with this spec for a couple week since launch and any tweaks I make would be purely cosmetic. The rotation functions properly and playing the class well comes down to practice. Keep at it!)
    Is your profile just letting MoonMoon sit at 3 charges? Because it really should never be the case that you are sitting capped at 3. I see from your video that it is to the right of the spell "you should cast" in the middle. Really, MoonMoon is an important part of the rotation and just sitting at 3 is a waste in the grand scheme of the rotation. There are only a few instances where delaying a cast of MoonMoon is beneficial.

Since these profiles really are geared towards people who don't really understand their rotation, it may be beneficial to add MoonMoon into the middle aura when you are going to sit at 3 charges, since the charge timer won't refresh until a stack is used.

Friendly suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by derakkor View Post
    Is your profile just letting MoonMoon sit at 3 charges? Because it really should never be the case that you are sitting capped at 3. I see from your video that it is to the right of the spell "you should cast" in the middle. Really, MoonMoon is an important part of the rotation and just sitting at 3 is a waste in the grand scheme of the rotation. There are only a few instances where delaying a cast of MoonMoon is beneficial.

Since these profiles really are geared towards people who don't really understand their rotation, it may be beneficial to add MoonMoon into the middle aura when you are going to sit at 3 charges, since the charge timer won't refresh until a stack is used.

Friendly suggestion.
    I decided to not include it since there will be times where you need to store the charges for dps bursts. I have set up notification borders when you gain a charge and also when at 3 charges.

I think that this is a good way for players to track and use the spell better over time.

I decided to not include it since there will be times where you need to store the charges for dps bursts. I have set up notification borders when you gain a charge and also when at 3 charges.

I think that this is a good way for players to track and use the spell better over time.
    Which is kinda why a profile like yours for Boomy is a little counter-intuitive, and why I commented specifically about the situational delay of casting MoonMoon in the rotation.

If the intention is to promote the proper rotation, then your decision to leave it out completely contradicts the philosophy behind the profile.

Again... the times you would hold onto charges really are limited to needing a full moon for AoE burst or for preparing a good FoE, outside of those two situations, there really is no reason to hold on to charges. MoonMoon isn't a cooldown, it's an essential part of the rotation even outside of FoE and burst situations so it should really be integrated into the profile in some way.

You do good work, but it could be better. You don't have to take every comment so personally.

Quote Originally Posted by derakkor View Post
    Which is kinda why a profile like yours for Boomy is a little counter-intuitive, and why I commented specifically about the situational delay of casting MoonMoon in the rotation.

If the intention is to promote the proper rotation, then your decision to leave it out completely contradicts the philosophy behind the profile.

Again... the times you would hold onto charges really are limited to needing a full moon for AoE burst or for preparing a good FoE, outside of those two situations, there really is no reason to hold on to charges. MoonMoon isn't a cooldown, it's an essential part of the rotation even outside of FoE and burst situations so it should really be integrated into the profile in some way.

You do good work, but it could be better. You don't have to take every comment so personally.
    I didn't take it personally, sorry if that was how it read. What I mean to say is that I believe it's disruptive to the rotation flow as it doesn't have a specific spot in the priority to cast beyond "Am I at 3 stacks".

Use of the spell ultimately comes down to the players behavior and how they choose to fit it in between other casts but the general principle will be "Keep the stacks rolling" and not necessarily on Cooldown (IE: You can store 2 charges and use them in sequence if you need a large burst of AP instead of casting 1 at a time on CD)

It's the same reason I ultimately removed things like Rune of Power from the Mage profile, as while it was in the correct spot, there will be times where delaying it or even stalling it altogether is better than casting it in the "ideal" setup. It also enabled mages to focus more on the damage aspects without getting an icon displayed permanently because they went off the mold.

If information comes out that would lend to very specific use of the Moon abilities, I'll make an update to reflect that.

Im new to TMW and I loaded your profile but it comes in really huge it takes up my whole screen. Is there a way to scale them all down but keep all the ratios that you have set up. Or do I have to go in and resize each and everything thing and reline it all up.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by redmatrix View Post
    Im new to TMW and I loaded your profile but it comes in really huge it takes up my whole screen. Is there a way to scale them all down but keep all the ratios that you have set up. Or do I have to go in and resize each and everything thing and reline it all up.

Thanks!
    You'll have to resize them unfortunately.

I'm liking this feral TMW profile, thanks. Any chance of you making a Guardian one?

Quote Originally Posted by CodeDonkey View Post
    I'm liking this feral TMW profile, thanks. Any chance of you making a Guardian one?
    Down the line I'll make tank ones. No ETA but eventually they'll come

UPDATE 10/3/2016

You can find the latest version HERE

Feral

- Fixed Bloodtalons buff tracking

(NOTES: For those lucky enough to get the legendary Ailuro Pouncers found that the Bloodtalons buff was tracking improperly. Grats to them and it's fixed now!)

Update for Guardian?

Hello Chesder,

First, appreciate your work on all the classes! Are you going to be updating this profile to accommodate the Guardian spec? I noticed your other class routines were including the tank specs, and was curious if this profile was going to follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkula View Post
    Hello Chesder,

First, appreciate your work on all the classes! Are you going to be updating this profile to accommodate the Guardian spec? I noticed your other class routines were including the tank specs, and was curious if this profile was going to follow suit.
    I'll be updating this before the next raid opens to include all 4 specs

soooo....we need some updates and considering Omen of clarity and blood talons