Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah I guess. Tbh like I said I was being moronic and a bit headstrong in my argument. Probably past experiences with EA affecting the judgement. It's not so bad a deal I guess. Also tbh I think EA are clamping down on G2A keys now along with a few other big companies. It's just weird seeing a CE like that is all.
    Yeah I thought it was weird as well until I saw that there was also a CE with the game. It doesn't help that the IGN article is designed to get people mad about them doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Yeah I thought it was weird as well until I saw that there was also a CE with the game. It doesn't help that the IGN article is designed to get people mad about them doing this.
    Yeah should have picked a better site than IGN. Even I should know that. I'm still with the opinion EA are greedy twats and that the CE is a bit iffy because well stick by the opinion of course. But tbf the CE in realistic terms isn't a bad deal but it still is weird.

Again there shouldn't be that option. The game should be baseline.
    For which platform should that game be?

10+ Year Old Account
    the CE is a bit iffy because well stick by the opinion of course.
    So it's 'iffy' because you didn't understand it at first, and don't want to change your mind?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    So it's 'iffy' because you didn't understand it at first, and don't want to change your mind?
    No it's iffy because it's unusual for me to see a CE like that. Already said I was wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's iffy because it's unusual for me to see a CE like that. Already said I was wrong.
    Those kinds of things are offered pretty standard. You can upgrade your WoW Standard to Deluxe for an extra $20.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Those kinds of things are offered pretty standard. You can upgrade your WoW Standard to Deluxe for an extra $20.
    Digitally, yes. But physical LE upgrades are new, I honestly can't think of another LE option that did not include the game as well off the top of my head.

This is legitimately some of the most cynical shit I've ever seen, lol.