Comparing fury and enhancement for raiding

Sorry to ask this here but couldn't figure out a better place.

I've been asked to main a melee dps for legion and am having problems deciding between fury and enhancment - both of which are appealing. Enhancement seems to bring more to the table for raiding (heroism, movement totem etc) but I find the oomph of fury a bit more appealing (and the aoe component a bit easier to manage).

Any thoughts as to how viable they'll be both in raid and for soloing? Thanks in advance!

15+ Year Old Account
    They'll both be fine, pick a class you like and quit worrying about what one brings over another. If you're a good player, nobody's going to sit you for ALL the content, nor are groups going to discriminate against you because you chose the "wrong class". There are other games for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    Sorry to ask this here but couldn't figure out a better place.

I've been asked to main a melee dps for legion and am having problems deciding between fury and enhancment - both of which are appealing. Enhancement seems to bring more to the table for raiding (heroism, movement totem etc) but I find the oomph of fury a bit more appealing (and the aoe component a bit easier to manage).

Any thoughts as to how viable they'll be both in raid and for soloing? Thanks in advance!
    For soloing, I think enhancement is a bit more tank-esque, and certainly has better self healing ability. For raiding? Fury probably has better aoe, and a bit more cc available to it.

I'd say go with whatever you simply find more entertaining.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2016-08-09 at 02:06 AM.

Enhance and Fury compete for my favorite specs this expansion. Both are incredibly awesome to play.

Difference is that Arms is terrrrrrrrrrrrible and Elemental is excellent. So if your raid needs you to play off-spec DPS because Enhance or Fury is undertuned one patch, you're much better off with a shaman.

Even if you're in a more casual guild that won't force you to switch, it's still a much more fun off-spec, and being able to switch to ranged DPS provides more flexibility.

(Obviously just IMO. I'm sure some poor deluded people enjoy 7.0 Arms here.)

10+ Year Old Account
    There are as many opinions as what is best as there are people. The ultimate choice is still yours to make.

Closing thread cause sadly threads like this are not allowed.