Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    This is in the wrong forum. This should be in Demon Hunter, not in Legion General.
    Yes. Why,yes it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsu View Post
    Nope didn't get in beta, but what i said is still true. Not every GCD is filled. You have to AA without being on the GCD so Demon Blades can proc. which makes it a shitty talent IMO
    I'd rather not press a button for 1 GCD and get quicker fury than spend 3x that time pressing a single button. See that's what we call options in play style, the thing good talents offer. Claiming it's a bad just because you don't aren't interested playing like that it is just wrong. You could extend this same thing to momentum, some people don't want to dash around the fight constantly but it's a good design because it offers variance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone likes to be GCD locked. It's fine as long as alternatives are viable.

I think it will be fine to play (fun wise) in legion with extra buttons to press (artifact, talents). Right now, the already dull rotation becomes even worse, so i don't bother using it.

Deleted
    Also, do a Demon Blades specced DH watch out for autoattack timer swings or not? There were so much changes, i lost a track