Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    An inside source at Blizzard tells me that not only do you have to be at level 70, but 32.344444% into level 71 in order to make a DH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    An inside source at Blizzard tells me that not only do you have to be at level 70, but 32.344444% into level 71 in order to make a DH.
    Repeating of course, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Imretyo View Post
    Whoa dude... How can you not make this out, You need at least ONE level 70+ to unlock Demon hunters, and This August 9th thing is for those of us, who pre ordered the deluxe edition... If you haven't brought the deluxe edition you will have to wait until Legion is actually out. This is not rocket science. So to sum it up, Have at least a toon level 70 + Deluxe edition means you can play Demon hunter today and tomorrow (10th for EU) players
    Answering a stupid question with a wrong answer isn't helping much... Every pre-purchase is fine, no need for deluxe.

We arent allowed to swear but..I know the guy isnt a troll, stupidity award of 2016.

Guys, date confusion is legit, US get updates a day earlier, I get why he'd be confused if he'd looked and couldn't make the DH even though they're meant to be out and blizz worded the announcement wrong.