Red face Forgotten By Time (Spoilers...Maybe)

While out doing some dailies on Beta in Suramar I ran across this device in the Moon Guard Bastion up on the higher tiers. The zone is absolutely gorgeous but this caught my eye.

It may not look like much, but that is Azeroth with both her moons orbiting. Here it is after it's gone through a few revolutions.

Pre-Sundering Azeroth. This place is so far gone to history that this globe still shows the old world. The art team did such an amazing job with this expansion. There are so many of these things in the world to find.

Here's a gallery if you want to see these screenshots larger.

Hmm, you notice that there are several other bars coming out but they seem to be incomplete/broken off? Wonder which other planets were represented.

Fun extra fact: This device is called an 'orrery', it's essentially a model of a solar system designed to show orbits and the positions of the planets. However, usually there is a sun at the center, I wonder what's being represented by the pillar in the center.

Awesome find though, they do seem to be doing a great job with the small details.

Interesting find. I like seeing small details that hint about future lore.