Thread: New build

10+ Year Old Account

New build

I'm getting a PC built by Scan and want an experts opinion. Think it's pretty good but a second opinion always helps

https://www.scan.co.uk/3xs/shared/f7...3-d2a05aa867ef
    Last edited by Medusa Cascade; 2016-08-09 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    What's the intended use?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    What's the intended use?
    Heavy gaming, some graphic design and music creation

Alot of that and the price is pretty unnecessary. imo. Top shelf selects. I used to do that with the MacPro crap on Apple. Pump that thing up to the a price fully jacked Jaguar. lol

Depends on your needs. I'd say on average it's a gross overkill.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

10+ Year Old Account
    The computer is the only thing I can use due to severe disability so I want to go all out. It's basically my sports car.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    The computer is the only thing I can use due to severe disability so I want to go all out. It's basically my sports car.
    If it's your sports car you should definetely make sure to tailor your PC to your needs. I'd find a person/company who can build your PC for you and provide service/warranty later. I have no idea who are those custom builds made for, but its definetely some odd combinations most of the time.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B