Deleted

Build of the month (August)

Hey,

any ideas when it will be updated for August. I need something for Legion and thought it would be best to wait for the suggestions there as I'm a complete newb and build around that

regards

... eh, i wouldn't.

Not to dig on the guy, but his choices are suspect of late and he's still recommending AMD parts.

Better to just give us a budget and stuff (fill out the sticky at the top of the forum) and we can help you.

What you need ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    ... eh, i wouldn't.

Not to dig on the guy, but his choices are suspect of late and he's still recommending AMD parts.

Better to just give us a budget and stuff (fill out the sticky at the top of the forum) and we can help you.
    uh ok, well maybe thats a choice too
    i'll make a new thread.

thanks for the quick help guys.

i have to start with the old recommended build tho as i have absolutely NO clue about anything haha

Just fill this please as detailed as possible and we will figure it out for you

Budget
    Resolution
    Games / Settings Desired
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    Country
    Parts that can be reused
    Do you need an OS?
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B