Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm not a big fan of this because it seems like horde VASTLY outnumber the alliance in my CRZ group, with an almost 1:10 ratio.

I LOVE world pvp, but it just kind of sucks with the invasions because it's not like I can "become the ganker lul" because the second I even try to drop down to do anything I get zerged.

I'd like to enjoy these events in contested zones, but it just seems like I have to stick to alliance zones for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    So, I was doing the invasion, finished Hillsbrad quite easily as the Alliance, all the NPC were green in the area and I thought to myself "Cool, since it's the invasion, the invaded need all the help they can get. Then I went to Tanaris and it was filled to the brim with aggressive horde players, and I was like "Wut? In the middle of a freaking invasion there is still PvP?" Jesus... Thus, I just mounted up, and afked until the end, caz I couldn't help, or I would die. Got all the stuff like I participated in the invasion though, but really?
    Yeah, it's idiotic and shows how little thought PVP servers were given for the invasions. Of course people here are going to be dismissive because they can't be bothered to have an ounce of nuance but it's basically pointless to try and take part in one of the events if your faction is outnumbered there, especially as melee. Also, people can call it 'world PVP' all they want, what it really is is ganking and griefing. Every single time it's between 1 and 5 people on one faction randomly choosing to attack people who are just trying to kill the boss and move on. There's never any full-on combat between the two factions, never any warfare, just a tiny group of people being dickheads and, in turn, slowing down completion of the event for everyone there.

Deleted
    That's how it should be on Pvp servers Alliances vs Hordes !!!!! FOR THE HORDE

Deleted
    Well then get ready to get you ass kicked in Legion while doing your daily world quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Probably because people on PVE realms have more than a one track mind. See all the "red=dead" comments for validation.
    Same people that all stop and stare at accidents. Simple minded really. They can only hold one thought at the time and as soon as something catches their attention they devote everything to it.

Its just sad that blizzard endorses it

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    That's how it should be on Pvp servers Alliances vs Hordes !!!!! FOR THE HORDE
    Alliance and Horde are both already plural, you dont need to add an S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    Alliance and Horde are both already plural, you dont need to add an S
    Unless there are several different alliances and hordes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Unless there are several different alliances and hordes?
    But there isn't, there is the Alliance, and the Horde

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    But there isn't, there is the Alliance, and the Horde

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    I was joking.... but yeah ok. Be all serious brah

Yep, in Tanaris, but not in Dun Mongorh
    Dun Morogh is Alliance territory so you weren't flagged for PvP by default, yes this applies even to PvP servers. Tanaris is contested territory.

Pvp server dosent matter its a bug. I was gonna gank people but you get som red text saying you cant. However second its over nuke away

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I was doing the invasion, finished Hillsbrad quite easily as the Alliance, all the NPC were green in the area and I thought to myself "Cool, since it's the invasion, the invaded need all the help they can get. Then I went to Tanaris and it was filled to the brim with aggressive horde players, and I was like "Wut? In the middle of a freaking invasion there is still PvP?" Jesus... Thus, I just mounted up, and afked until the end, caz I couldn't help, or I would die. Got all the stuff like I participated in the invasion though, but really?
    There will always be people out for a little more blood.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..