Retribution Paladin Artifact Route PVE

As the title says , what do you guys think about the route to choose for PVE ?

I was thinking on doing this route quick and then head towards the other 2 big ones .
    beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calculator#LZDAYDDBIABAAAAAAAAA

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a discussion for this, and the consensus was with this route being the best.
    PM me weird stuff :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    There was a discussion for this, and the consensus was with this route being the best.
    No, that was weeks ago. The current theory is avoiding AtA until like 20 points or more because you are gimping yourself from other, better talents while leveling.

Hmm i still can't think of a better one .Is Echo of the Highlord any good ? Should i make a stop to grab it before continuing ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoZo20 View Post
    Hmm i still can't think of a better one .Is Echo of the Highlord any good ? Should i make a stop to grab it before continuing ?
    Echo and tempest are a big steaming pile of shit don't go near them until you have AtA

On the other thread people were saying to go all the way around and still get AtA first but after about 18 points.

GTgcICACgBApAwKgMDIDAzAwNQMV4BFhAU-wEA

That is the route if you paste that into the wowhead calculator. This only wastes 1 point on non dps talents rather than 4 with the quick route. It also means that you can quickly go for the next 2 big traits after getting AtA.

However Thete was saying that the fast route may still be better if you are doing hard content like mythic dungeons at the start as wake hits really hard especially with AtA.

Sorry for crap formatting on mobile.
    Last edited by lamanaable; 2016-08-11 at 11:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lamanaable View Post
    On the other thread people were saying to go all the way around and still get AtA first but after about 18 points.

GTgcICACgBApAwKgMDIDAzAwNQMV4BFhAU-wEA

That is the route if you paste that into the wowhead calculator. This only wastes 1 point on non dps talents rather than 4 with the quick route. It also means that you can quickly go for the next 2 big traits after getting AtA.

However Thete was saying that the fast route may still be better if you are doing hard content like mythic dungeons at the start as wake hits really hard especially with AtA.

Sorry for crap formatting on mobile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    No, that was weeks ago. The current theory is avoiding AtA until like 20 points or more because you are gimping yourself from other, better talents while leveling.
    I followed OP's link and that's exactly the build he had, not sure what is going on here
    PM me weird stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    I followed OP's link and that's exactly the build he had, not sure what is going on here
    Ok im an idiot i assumed it was the short route because he said quick and my phone wasnt cooperating with me when i tried to copy the link. My bad.

The Thete point is still relevant though.
    Last edited by lamanaable; 2016-08-11 at 11:36 AM.

Deleted
    we do have a Shakespearean question at hand: to be (crap for long), or not to be (crap for long).