Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Battlefield Barrens Toys

Can anyone confirm that you can pick these up on live before starting the Broken Shore scenario on Horde?
    On beta, you can get them from Ravika near the Horde docks outside of Org just before you start the scenario.

If you can, I guess this is a PSA. I'm at work currently, so I can't check to see if this made it to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Can anyone confirm that you can pick these up on live before starting the Broken Shore scenario on Horde?
    On beta, you can get them from Ravika near the Horde docks outside of Org just before you start the scenario.

If you can, I guess this is a PSA. I'm at work currently, so I can't check to see if this made it to live.
    Yes, she's there and I got the items I was missing a few hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Yes, she's there and I got the items I was missing a few hours ago.
    Awesome, thanks so much for confirming! <3

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    do any of you have coordinates for her? cant find anything on wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyalbo View Post
    do any of you have coordinates for her? cant find anything on wowhead
    I don't, sorry. If you go near the docks outside Org and type "/tar Rav", you should be able to easily find her.
    This only works for Horde ofc.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    can you only see her if you havent done the scenario yet? cuz i tried that but couldnt find her

Holy shit thanks for the good news. I was so salty ever since forgetting to buy the toys in 5.3, you just brought tears of joy to my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU players have to wait until tomorrow

Too bad Bom'bey's Color-Seeing Sauce isn't on that vendor. Only one of the four missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyalbo View Post
    can you only see her if you havent done the scenario yet? cuz i tried that but couldnt find her
    Yes, you can only see her before the scenario.

Thanks for posting this! Didn't even notice this in Beta and went and repurchased them all. Glad they did it because the toon I bought them on ended up deleting them to make bag room before they made them toys. If only the sauce was there =/

Does the character need to be level 100 to buy from her? If its horde only then my highest is level 92.

Quote Originally Posted by colourshadow View Post
    Does the character need to be level 100 to buy from her? If its horde only then my highest is level 92.
    Horde only and needs to be on the quest just before the Broken Shore scenario, so level 100 as well.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Horde only and needs to be on the quest just before the Broken Shore scenario, so level 100 as well.
    I saw some 98's in the Broken Shore earlier so might not even need to be 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyana View Post
    Too bad Bom'bey's Color-Seeing Sauce isn't on that vendor. Only one of the four missing.
    Same. Didn't pick up/keep that one because it wasn't all that great to me at the time, being a not-toy and just changing the screen a color.
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I saw some 98's in the Broken Shore earlier so might not even need to be 100.
    You're right. 98 should cut it since Legion quests have a min requirement of 98 as well.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Thank you, I probably would have missed this!

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    Crap, I did all of the broken shore events on all 12 of my toons last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Crap, I did all of the broken shore events on all 12 of my toons last night.
    Well you have about 3 weeks to either level to 98, boost to 90 and hit 98 or boost to 100.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well you have about 3 weeks to either level to 98, boost to 90 and hit 98 or boost to 100.
    Yea, I guess I'll power level my bank toon from 90. It'll only take a couple hours.