Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ok watched the interview, that was a pretty obvious hint on Assange's part. Not taken out of context at all.

Heres the thing though. If he already leaked the documents what does anyone have to gain by killing him? i can't see an upside

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    Heres the thing though. If he already leaked the documents what does anyone have to gain by killing him? i can't see an upside
    Shrug. Could have been meant as a political distraction by an outside party as suggested...this seems unlikely to me unless parties at Wikileaks are in partnership with said entity...

Maybe he knew more than what was leaked, what was in fact leaked hardly seems murder-worthy. Not downplaying the seriousness of the leak.

How is it iv been infracted for posting about a conspiracy theory that was actually the truth and this thread goes untouched?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    How is it iv been infracted for posting about a conspiracy theory that was actually the truth and this thread goes untouched?
    It's not a conspiracy theory, unless Assange is lying (or being intentionally vague in order to provoke a reaction, w/e).

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's not a conspiracy theory, unless Assange is lying (or being intentionally vague in order to provoke a reaction, w/e).
    That's exactly what it is.

IF the guy was the source (highly unlikely given all of the evidence) and Assange thinks that he may have been killed as a result, the why bring it up in such a vague manner? Sounds like a good way to fuel these sorts of conspiracy theories while still covering your own ass. "Go back and look at the interview. I never said he was the source".

prison break is leaking

i mean house of cards

shit

Assange has a pretty well known extreme dislike for Clinton, but he's doing serious damage to Wikileaks as an organization to pursue that agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Conspiracy theory level: Ancient Aliens.
    Not even close. DC isn't exactly a safe city but "brotha's" don't shoot a cracker in the back and not take his shit. Pretty SoP.

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Not even close. DC isn't exactly a safe city but "brotha's" don't shoot a cracker in the back and not take his shit. Pretty SoP.
    That's the argument for this theory?

That seems pretty convoluted. Why would Assange help Putin? He doesn't seem to like the RNC very much, either.
    It's a discussion about Assange, Trump and Putin (and Russia).

It has nothing to do with RNC.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...he_emails.html

Assange has been on Russian TV etc before - and Assange doesn't leak much damaging Russia (and it would hardly matter; the Russian population would either not see it - or just be told that people in all other countries are crooked as well).
    Assange didn't like Panama paper leak (which was an actual good leak which has had significant impact; including forcing a prime minister to resign)- because it stole his lime-light and/or pointed the finger at Russians.

Imo it was probably just a robbery but if Assange is confirming Rich is the whistleblower then that does make his death quite suspicious.
    He doesn't - he just spews out conspiracy theories, since he doesn't have anything substantial.

But even if he was murdered because of "whistle-blowing" it still doesn't say who did it; I don't see the reason for DNC - it would have been better for them to have him caught and tried in a court of law.

Yeah Assange turned out to be a huge hypocrite over the Panama Papers. Bitches at them for not just dumping everything and now he claims to be sitting on stuff damaging to Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Assange has a pretty well known extreme dislike for Clinton, but he's doing serious damage to Wikileaks as an organization to pursue that agenda.
    There is very little left to harm at this moment. The serious persons already left WikiLeaks, and the only possible good leak to come from WikiLeaks was the part done by Manning - who have just been left as a mess after dealing with WikiLeaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    There is very little left to harm at this moment. The serious persons already left WikiLeaks, and the only possible good leak to come from WikiLeaks was the part done by Manning - who have just been left as a mess after dealing with WikiLeaks.
    Wikileaks pretty clearly doesn't give much a of a shit about Manning either. While she was in the hospital after her suicide attempt they were just spamming dumb shit about the DNC convention.

Yeah Assange turned out to be a huge hypocrite over the Panama Papers. Bitches at them for not just dumping everything and now he claims to be sitting on stuff damaging to Clinton.
    The smart whistleblower/blackmailer always keeps something hidden to tempt people back to them. How popular do you think he'd be right now if he dumped everything back then? (Overlooking the potential he has nothing/over sensationalised nothing.)

She will wipe out ISIS and make it look like a skiing accident!

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The smart whistleblower/blackmailer always keeps something hidden to tempt people back to them. How popular do you think he'd be right now if he dumped everything back then? (Overlooking the potential he has nothing/over sensationalised nothing.)
    Funny, I didn't know they were running a business

Funny, I didn't know they were running a business
    I never said it was for money. Outside of fame or source verification, which the latter doesn't seem that possible since he claims they are legit, what reason is there to sit on information you claim will be upsetting?

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently leaking the fact that the registered democrat was favored by the Democratic national convention was so grand of a conspiracy that the DNC went out of its way to murder someone?

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

Assange is getting about as vague and bull-shitty as the GOP in their hillary-slandering.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

That's the argument for this theory?
    No, it was an observation. If you are shot in the back and not robbed, it is extremely likely it was murder. Pretty obvious. Who has a motive to murder?

It isn't "court of law" proof, but it is clearly suspicious.