View Poll Results: Do you like this suite?

Voters
35. This poll is closed
  • Amazing! Just what we needed!

12 34.29%
  • Great, but could use a few changes!

13 37.14%
  • Decent

3 8.57%
  • Lacking

0 0%
  • meh

7 20.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    How do you setup your bandaid? I dont understand how it works, i mean i get the idea but i dont know what the inner circle indicates and why yours has pink etc, is there anyway to share your bandaid profile?

Bandaid is just a way to check the proximity of people in your raid to you, primarily the inner circle is 10 yards which is your auras and full effect of your mastery. Next circle is 20 yard, then 30, then 40 etc.

I primarily use it to make sure my LoD is facing the majority of the people. I don't pay much attention to the yards.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE

ADDED:

• Legendary Ring Tracker, if you don't have the legendary ring you can disable these icons in the settings
    • Chrono Shard aura tracker(classic style, not an icon)

CHANGED:

• Made the top auras for long term CD slightly taller, for visual reasons
    • Tweaked some text/visual stuff on the buff timers overlaying the icons.
    • Made icons on cool down MORE transparent to be even more clear what abilities are available.
    • Made cooldown text on Cleanse smaller to match the other text.

Update is posted on wago.io now

K

Heroic 7/7 Cleared. Starting mythics now. Did some things, made some things different etc blah blah.

ADDED:
    Arcane Torrent Tracker(plays a sound when it comes off cooldown)
    Added divine steed back into the mix
    Legendary Judgment tracker plays the "sword shing" sound when off cooldown so it's easy to keep the buff up as much as possible)

REMOVED:
    Removed Chrono Shard HUD (too much on my screen)
    Removed Aura tracker, ended up being near useless/unused. (Put divine steed in aura trackers place.)

MOVED:
    Judgment for legendary ring moved off to the right of the suite
    Arcane TOrrent to the left

All of this is uploaded to wago!

great setup, was wondering how i get rid of the default blizzard castbar

Thanks these are really great, only needed a few revisions (removing Arcane Torrent, moving the Bandaid LoD location, finding a place for the Rule of Law icon that doesn't leave an irritating blank spot if you don't have rule of law picked). One question - how do I do the latter? the Bandaid LoD crap is in the middle of the screen blocking everything. How can I move it to the bottom left like you have in the picture? I don't see anything in the WA list other than "LoD efficacy" which is a countdown timer above the LoD CD icons.
    Last edited by Wtflock; 2016-10-15 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wtflock View Post
    Thanks these are really great, only needed a few revisions (removing Arcane Torrent, moving the Bandaid LoD location, finding a place for the Rule of Law icon that doesn't leave an irritating blank spot if you don't have rule of law picked). One question - how do I do the latter? the Bandaid LoD crap is in the middle of the screen blocking everything. How can I move it to the bottom left like you have in the picture? I don't see anything in the WA list other than "LoD efficacy" which is a countdown timer above the LoD CD icons.

As far as revisions go, I just released a new version with a couple. Consolidated quite a bit once again.

I have no plans on removing arcane torrent, it's a valuable cool down for mana regen you should be tracking.

I am not sure what you mean by the bandaid LoD being in the middle of your screen. Maybe you are talking about the weak aura the add-on has on its page? I am not the add-on developer so I cannot comment on it's functionality. Although, it should be able to be moved by typing /baid options and unlocking the radar. You can also change the size.

I think you are misunderstanding, after reading this it sounds like you only downloaded the add-on and did not import the weak aura code. Weak auras is a separate add-on you have to download, and then you import the special code which is linked in the main post.

UPDATE ON WAGO

Quote Originally Posted by HPLathus View Post
    As far as revisions go, I just released a new version with a couple. Consolidated quite a bit once again.

I have no plans on removing arcane torrent, it's a valuable cool down for mana regen you should be tracking.

I am not sure what you mean by the bandaid LoD being in the middle of your screen. Maybe you are talking about the weak aura the add-on has on its page? I am not the add-on developer so I cannot comment on it's functionality. Although, it should be able to be moved by typing /baid options and unlocking the radar. You can also change the size.

I think you are misunderstanding, after reading this it sounds like you only downloaded the add-on and did not import the weak aura code. Weak auras is a separate add-on you have to download, and then you import the special code which is linked in the main post.

UPDATE ON WAGO
    No, I clearly imported the code from my response regarding placement of your WA icons on the screen.
    After importing, the LoD pie is in the middle of the screen and I couldn't figure out how to move it - thank you for posting how to with /baid options as I couldn't find that anywhere online. Update - Bandaid options does not allow you to move it. Please tell me how I can move the circle and pie from the center of the screen in you WA import as I don't see them anywhere in the WA aura list.

Regarding Arcane Torrent, a significant portion of the pally player base (65%) wouldn't want Arcane Torrent as baseline since it's a racial ability. Since you include it to the right of Beacon of Virtue, that means there's a useless icon for the majority of paladin players. I'd suggest moving it to the left of beacon of virtue's icon so it can be removed more easily.
    Last edited by Wtflock; 2016-10-15 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Was responding before validating OPs advice. Have since discovered advice was incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Wtflock View Post
    No, I clearly imported the code from my response regarding placement of your WA icons on the screen.
    After importing, the LoD pie is in the middle of the screen and I couldn't figure out how to move it - thank you for posting how to with /baid options as I couldn't find that anywhere online. Update - Bandaid options does not allow you to move it. Please tell me how I can move the circle and pie from the center of the screen in you WA import as I don't see them anywhere in the WA aura list.

Regarding Arcane Torrent, a significant portion of the pally player base (65%) wouldn't want Arcane Torrent as baseline since it's a racial ability. Since you include it to the right of Beacon of Virtue, that means there's a useless icon for the majority of paladin players. I'd suggest moving it to the left of beacon of virtue's icon so it can be removed more easily.
    /baid options >>> Radar Tab >>> Locked (unchecked) then you can move the radar but you can only move it while the options window is open.

I stand firm in keeping arcane torrent on the suite, if you are mythic raiding. Which it sounds like you are, you would understand the importance of this. BoV is not a high priority spell to track in raids, if ever tracked at all. Arcane torrent has a much better use in it's place then anything else would.

Again the radar is NOT part of this weak aura suite... it is its own addon SEPERATE of my suite. If you are having trouble with it i suggest checking the addon download site.
    Last edited by HPLathus; 2016-10-15 at 07:47 PM.

UPDATE:

Added: NA
    Removed: NA

CHANGED:
    -The overlay for tracking the duration of an aura, is now a non transparent bar at the bottom of each icon. The overlay became too much on my eyeballs, and this is much easier to look at. Unsure if I want to put a timer on the bars as well or leave them as they are. Will upload a picture shortly. Update is on WAGO

10+ Year Old Account
    I bit disappointed with the latest update.. It used to fit well in the middel of everything. But now its too HUGE because you wanted to fit all that on one line..
    Makes me not want to use it

7.1 invalidated / deprecated / broke Bandaid and now it gives errors, making this aura unusable. Any planned update?

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    I bit disappointed with the latest update.. It used to fit well in the middel of everything. But now its too HUGE because you wanted to fit all that on one line..
    Makes me not want to use it
    Sorry to hear this @Danzel!

I know I had to add quite a bit to the suite to make it as functional as possible for mythic raiding. I can assure you though that overall this is still more compact then any of it's counterparts out there.

Deleted
    Hey, just found your WA string and gonna give it a try (looks lovely!) but any idea what´s going on with Bandaid addon? The links to it´s curse page have totally disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie2cv View Post
    Hey, just found your WA string and gonna give it a try (looks lovely!) but any idea what´s going on with Bandaid addon? The links to it´s curse page have totally disappeared.
    Bandaid is permanently dead 7.1 patch broke it.

Deleted
    Bandaid doesn't work anymore, since 7.1 removed the ability to track positions of stuff near you.

UPDATE:

Removed LoD efficiency tracker because its causing errors. Sorry it took so long guys!

Deleted
    Hey, for anyone looking for a WA set for Holy pala's, I whipped some up for my alt. Thought some people might appreciate.

http://pastebin.com/ePCeXhvF

Enjoy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HPLathus View Post
    UPDATE:

Removed LoD efficiency tracker because its causing errors. Sorry it took so long guys!
    Brilliant thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ohyumyumyum View Post
    Hey, for anyone looking for a WA set for Holy pala's, I whipped some up for my alt. Thought some people might appreciate.

Enjoy
    Maybe not the coolest idea to link your own WA string on someone else´s WA string thread. Also if you are gonna link it would be helpful to provide screenshots.

Hey, your WAZO string is only importing the older 7.0 version of your suite. Not sure what happened.