[H][US] Tank LF Mythic raiding guild going into legion.

Hello everybody! I am a former hardcore raider, having raided in a high ranking guild during WoTLK and Cataclysm clearing all avaible content at the hardest difficulties, and doing some raiding in MoP getting 11/13 Mythic (back at the time heroic) SoO before my guild disbanded.

I have not raided in WoD due to never finding a new group of people to call friends, and quit for majority of the expansion. Now that Legion is coming out, I would like to find a group once again, to raid future Mythic Content, such as raids, and the mythic 5 mans.

I mostly play tank roles, having been tanking as a Death Knight ever since its release during WOTLK. The two classes i would like to have in Legion are Demon Hunter, and Death Knight and would like to stay as a tank, but would be willing to play DPS on either class if situations arise.

A bit about me: I am a friendly person, who likes to have fun with people that i play with, and make friends with them as well. During raids, I am in a serious mindset, focusing on the task on hand, but who likes to make jokes, and chat with other people when it is appropriate.

I can raid any day of the week, although i do prefer weekdays, but can raid on weekends. My best times are between 5 PST to 10:30 PST (8-1:30 EST) and would like to stay to a 3-4 day limit per week. I am currently on the server Illidan but am willing to Xfer for the right guild. For more Info you can contact me through Btag: Aprixius#1257 or on my main character Jadearra

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this.
    Last edited by Zarandra; 2016-08-10 at 05:29 AM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?