When will Demon Hunter mobility be homogenised?

Rogues and Druids were the kings of mobility until Monks went live. Monks were the kings of mobility until Demon Hunters went live. How long until Demon Hunters are no longer the kings of mobility and they are nerfed and homogenised to the level of all the other past "kings" of mobility? I think baby steps in patch 7.2, then a full mobility prune in 8.0.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Rogues and Druids were the kings of mobility until Monks went live. Monks were the kings of mobility until Demon Hunters went live. How long until Demon Hunters are no longer the kings of mobility and they are nerfed and homogenised to the level of all the other past "kings" of mobility? I think baby steps in patch 7.2, then a full mobility prune in 8.0.
    Did you look at MW monk on beta ? Ye, they're not kings of mobility, they're gods

Deleted
    I don't think you know what homogenised means.

Druids and Monks are still way more kings of mobility than DHs? Ferals have a flat 15% movespeed boost, a 30% movespeed form, a talent tier dedicated to movements, 2 baseline CDs whereof one is a 15 second 70% speed increase and a spammable shapeshifting to break all roots/snares/slows?

I mean sure, DHs jump around a lot, but I wouldn't call them the undisputed kings of mobility with a quick incoming nerf on the horizon...

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    I don't think you know what homogenised means.
    While it's a slight misuse of the term, it's literally impossible to fail to grasp what he means. Way to derail the thread for no reason in particular.

They have no snare or root breaks so they're less mobile than monks in PvP.

From what all I heard Monks are more mobile than DHs. Feels different for me personally, but I am not a good Monk player at all.

Monks are way more mobile than DHs. DHs are one of the easiest classes to kite

Blizz have said Monks have a little more mobility than DHs in an interview.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    While it's a slight misuse of the term, it's literally impossible to fail to grasp what he means. Way to derail the thread for no reason in particular.
    If everyone had such calm and mature response to things this game could actually have the community they "say they've missed since vanilla".

+10 for effort & decency

Demon hunter aren't as mobile as some people think. For one, even with their mastery, they still have less base movement speed than druids in cat form. They're still pretty mobile, but they have a pretty annoying issue that their mobility is tied to their DPS. They have to use them for numbers and if they actually have to use them to get around, they might be on cooldown. I'm sure in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing it wouldn't be too bad, but still. Monks don't have to roll, tiger's lust or serpent kick to increase their DPS, druids don't have to charge/displacer beast or dash to increase DPS, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thrif View Post
    druids and monks are still way more kings of mobility than dhs? Ferals have a flat 15% movespeed boost, a 30% movespeed form, a talent tier dedicated to movements, 2 baseline cds whereof one is a 15 second 70% speed increase and a spammable shapeshifting to break all roots/snares/slows?

I mean sure, dhs jump around a lot, but i wouldn't call them the undisputed kings of mobility with a quick incoming nerf on the horizon...

literally impossible!

7+ Year Old Account
    monks have way more mobility than the demon hunters

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Demon Hunter is the 100meter sprinter while Druid is the Marathon sprinter.

Seems like many melee classes does mobility in different ways.
    Fury Warrior can do 140 yards in a few globals in the right situations then runs completely out of gas.

But overall Druids with their passive speed boosts and root breaker/snare breaker will win out.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-08-10 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    literally impossible!
    Yes, literally impossible. Are you implying anything?