Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celfydd View Post
    The point is that you risk losing more than 2% if you mess up your windows and let SoD drop. Certainly in progression when you don't know exactly what's going to happen in the fight, and/or if the movement requirements are unpredictable, this is a very real risk. Refreshing it early is thus an insurance policy.
    you dont risk anything if you actually learn your class and know how often can you trigger deepening shadows etc

yes if you're bad it might be better to macro it, but honestly why even play a class if you wont bother to master it, i hate when people half ass things

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    why even play a class if you wont bother to master it
    Different people have different priorities. I might say "why even bother to post to online forums if you're not going to use correct grammar and punctuation", for instance.

Different people have different priorities. I might say "why even bother to post to online forums if you're not going to use correct grammar and punctuation", for instance.
    did... did you just play the grammar card?

did... did you just play the grammar card?
    Of course not, that would be trolling. It was merely an example of the point I was trying to make, that different people have different priorities.

I don't think they were too worried about people wanting to play DH. The hype took care of that. Rogues are doing great, and inside/outside shadowdance isn't too bad to hotkey for. It's just change is all.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course not, that would be trolling. .
    Is grammar correction really considered trolling? Legibility is kind of critical to forum functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Is grammar correction really considered trolling? Legibility is kind of critical to forum functionality.
    yeah but when you go after punctuation it's kindof petty.

yeah but when you go after punctuation it's kindof petty.
    Aha, so petty grammar correction then. That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by FOO914 View Post
    The fact you don't know how to fight against some class doesn't make it OP
    or they are in fact op.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thiukega View Post
    DEMON OP HUNTER i'm coming ...
    So few words and yet, so much 'uninformed' that my soul hurts.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

did you even read my last paragraph? if you take raiding in any way seriously then you wont lose 0,1% dps deliberately let alone 2%
    and if you dont then it doesnt matter what you do
    You might be surprised how many people don't care about 2 or even 20% and call that raiding. The vocal minority posting on the internet is not a represantative average and a lot more min maxing then the guy you meet in PUGs or LFR.

Explaining every post i write is exhausting.

p.s.
    Grammar and punctuation is negligible? Some tool to troll the unwilling? Some might say if you deliberately don't write at 100% you're not a serious forum poster.
    Last edited by ymirsson; 2016-08-12 at 09:01 PM.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    You might be surprised how many people don't care about 2 or even 20% and call that raiding. The vocal minority posting on the internet is not a represantative average and a lot more min maxing then the guy you meet in PUGs or LFR.

Explaining every post i write is exhausting.

p.s.
    Grammar and punctuation is negligible? Some tool to troll the unwilling? Some might say if you deliberately don't write at 100% you're not a serious forum poster.
    i know, but im not sure classes should be designed around them?

i know, but im not sure classes should be designed around them?
    We were talking about class design? I thought we were talking about people not using 100% and the fact that it does not lead to a wipe at every try.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    We were talking about class design? I thought we were talking about people not using 100% and the fact that it does not lead to a wipe at every try.
    the original argument was that SoD is bad design because people macro it together anyway, that's where it started

What bothers me is the loss of burst of speed, the giant movement speed nerf in general really. It's not a matter of performance for me, just the overall feel of freedom of the class. They took it all away and gave it right to DHs.