Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've had a few drops. Pity it's all been the same couple of items.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I've gotten the 2h mace on my warrior twice, even though I'm doing them as prot.

I've gotten the 2-hand mace a couple of times, doing all the events every 4 hours (waking) on three characters.

I was hoping for this one, though, one of those that were removed.

Blood Guard's Tooth

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I've gotten the 2-hand mace a couple of times, doing all the events every 4 hours (waking) on three characters.

I was hoping for this one, though, one of those that were removed.

Blood Guard's Tooth

Oh wow ... Hope it was added in somewhere else. that is gorgeous.

Three toons, seven invasions (one toon got the Northern Barrens, then flew to Tanaris, not realizing that the timer had switched over to Azshara and the Alliance zone in southwestern Eastern Kingdoms...).

One of the "stage 1 of 6" weapons, the "made out of plumbing parts" bow.

I'm glad to hear you can get off-spec weapons, because I only have six level 100s (DK, pally, hunter, monk, rogue, warlock).

Edit: Rogue got two "stage 1 of 6" daggers, and warlock got the "stage 1 of 6" wand (I had to get a "stage 5 of 6" shadowtome to get an offhand to go with it).

Now that they're all through the Broken Shore scenario, I'll have to see if I can run them all every night. I hope to get all the appearances, but I'll settle for getting my iLvl up to 700 on all of them, getting the transmog appearances for each armor type, and getting the toys and pets.
    Last edited by PragmaticGamer; 2016-08-11 at 05:30 AM.

Deleted
    Int Sword on Mage, don't think there any off-hand though? Not sure if I should upgrade it or try and get the staff

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any list somewhere of which weapons are definitely available, and what class/spec you need to be in order to have a shot at looting it? On my Fury warrior I've had the same 2-handed mace drop 4 times, so I assume I need to do this on other classes to get something else...

1h axe (on war)
    2x str 2h mace (on war)
    1x caster staff (on lock)
    1x caster sword (on mage)
    1x boa glaive (from stage 4 chest while on mage)
    1x 1h agi sword. (on monk)

I have got 6/10 of the weapons so far. They don't seem that bad to get.
    Last edited by Aux; 2016-08-12 at 10:45 AM.

Around 40 invasions done with multiple chars:
    wand on priest
    1h int mace on priest
    1h int sword on warlock
    2h mace on blood dk
    1h str axe on frost dk
    Bow on MM hunter
    Polearm on surv hunter
    1h agility axe on outlaw rogue

So far 8/10 weapons, with agility dagger and DH weapon left. Got 1 of them from phase 2 green box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulthar View Post
    1h axe (on war)
    2x str 2h mace (on war)
    Edit: i see from above comment that caster staff and 1h agility sword are ingame, but no one other got them, can we have screenshot please?

Don't forget to farm with correct classes + correct loot-specs set.
    Last edited by shifuren; 2016-08-11 at 06:37 PM.

Do we know what loot specs get which weapons?

Edit: my Mm hunter has b ow, will have to loot spec him to survival. My sassy rogue has daggers, will have to try outlaw. Not sure what warlock spec (was destruction) it takes to get staff instead of sword.

Sigh, wish my warrior, druid, priest, and mage were 100. Shaman is close, and will soon have demon hunter.
    Last edited by PragmaticGamer; 2016-08-11 at 07:39 PM.

Got an axe on my demon hunter. Who I had already bought both glaives on.

Oh well.
    Cool as a cucumber.

I have gotten a couple of wands, 1H swords, and a mace across a few characters.... not really impressed with the models for those OR the armor. The armor looks to be reskins of the crafted gear which I was never a huge fan of. Glad we get some 700 gear for alts that may need a little boost, or mains if you're behind, but was hoping for some unique models since this is a pre event only thing.

My druid has received nothing but spell power maces in moonkin/resto spec.

Staff appears to not exist from what I have read on the official forums, and not seeing anyone say anything about it in trade, either.

Deleted
    I've had 3 unique (several were duplicates) from about 20 Invasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthar View Post
    1h axe (on war)
    2x str 2h mace (on war)
    Hey Kulthar, what spec was your lock in?

Ive done every invasion in every zone and then about two more afterwards. So far I have the two handed mace and I bought the glaive with nethershards since I dont have much to spend them on. Thats about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Done probably 20 invasions spread amongst 3 toons. I've seen five or 6 2h maces, and one 1h axe so far. Kinda hoping they will add the weapon models as purchasable skins before this ends, because I'm really just after the transmog, and a random chance of an item drop from 4 chests every 4 hours per ton is kinda shitty. Especially when the new wears off and people stop doing the invasions.

They're supposed to speed up, so maybe before the raiders get bored, we'll be able to chain-run a dozen invasions in a row...?

I didnt get a single Legion-themed weapon so far in countless Invasions.