Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Just wondering where you came up with that one. If you could provide the link and enlighten me I'd love to know more. (This is a serious non inflamatory request, I'm not all flames and arguements)
    Will give you the info soon (can't check for the link right now)

The only humans I see in the Undercity are inhumanly kept as mc'd pets or are experimented on in cages.Still yet to see an Orc on a leash around Stormwind or a Tauren pulling a cart. Face it the Horde really deserves their reputation a lot more than Alliance at times. That is probably not entirely her fault because of the nature of the Undead but its not someone I'd want to have ruling over the living ya know.
    Yes, the Forsaken do experiments with their enemies, no, that's no good, they are evil, that doesn't mean that they have to be exterminated though.

Fight for your life to be free from one Undead Tyrant just to be imprisoned by the next and the Death Knights just roll over and take it. That's the logic of someone who slaps someone in the face and runs away. She already had Anderhol when she captured him, so yeah justifying Cataclysm questline lore is a losing battle. She is basically the Hillary of the Horde. Untrustworthy, corrupt and bound to dissapoint at every turn but better than Gallywix ... I guess.
    Tyrant? what are you talking about? They won Anderhol, but not thanks to him, thanks to him they were losing it, because he was trying to be friendly with the enemy and that went wrong, and Sylvanas had to step in to solve it, also... being imprisoned was the best thing he could have gotten, in RL he would have been executed.

Sylvanas is perfect for the job:
    - The forsaken are the strongest and largest faction within the Horde now, only makes sense that the Warchief comes from the forsaken faction. Have you even seen the new generation of rangers she has raised. The Val'kyrs. Not to mention the explansion of undead on the Eastern Kingdoms. The Horde would already be dead without them.
    - Sylvanas is by far the strongest and most cunning character the Horde currently has. Remember, she noticed early on in the scenario that it was a trap, even before it was too late. Saurfang is an old grunt, Baine is young and weak, Lor'themar is also a grunt and has wavering loyalty. Heck even Sylvanas her champion Blightcaller could probably be a match against them.
    - She has the most experience dealing with the Legion. The betrayal of that Dreadlord during the Siege of Undercity was all inspired by the Legion and taught her well.
    - The Legion perceives the undead (Lich King and his army in particular) to be a big threat to them for some reason, which indirectly could be said by Sylvanas as well.
    Last edited by Celestraza; 2016-08-16 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    And Sylvanas only cares about the forsaken.
    And Lor'themar only cares about the Blood Elves
    And Tyrande only cares about the Night Elves

You know this could go on forever

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    Not really a spoiler its been out on live for over a week now. if you haven't experienced it then that's on you
    Maybe you should look at when I posted it. Not when you read my post. The spoiler surely wasn't out the moment this thread was created. In all othger threads concerning the same topic there was a spoiler alert/ it wasn't in the title.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    All three of them are solid, trustworthy leaders. Yet he chooses Sylvanas.

"I have never trusted you... But the spirits told me to so I'm making you warchief." *dies*

10/10 storytelling Blizzard
    I think he knows Slyv is a proper leader that cares for her people (well when I say her people I mean HER people) and shes not indecisive she gets shit done. Baine to me is not like Cairne, he's more of the type of leader that's just there so Ally can get the boss pvp achievement lol

Saurfang is best suited as a military leader rather than full command, can't say much on Lor'themar but I guess he's just too new? idk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post
    Sylvanas is just the perfect example of modern day feminism. "We need a strong female leader, to show that we appreciate both genders". Don't believe me, just look at some of the latest movies, star wars main female lead, complete mary sue didn't need help from males, Ghostbusters, turned cast into females for no reason other than female impowerment. Sylvanas being covered up was not an artistic decision, it was made because blizzard wanted feminists to be happy. Next we'll find out Anduin Wrynn is trans.
    Crawl back to pol, please.

Sylvanas, an iconic character from the RTS as opposed to third tier nobodies like Theron or Baine? FEMINAZI AGENDA!

Rey Almost-Certainly-Skywalker is an orphan from a desert planet who is preternaturally strong in the Force, just like Luke "Shooting Womp Rats makes me an ace pilot" Skywalker and Anakin "I am the only human who can pod race despite being eight" Skywalker? FEMINAZI AGENDA!

Ghostbusters is rebooted because Hollywood has no new ideas, and rather than attempting to recast iconic original characters, they change them into women (and the movie sucks, big surprise)? FEMINAZI AGENDA!

You are the exact same kind of annoying extremist as the SJWs you hate. You and they alike can't see anything without filtering it through your ideological nonsense. No, female leads aren't a feminist agenda. No, Bayonetta is not a fighting f**ktoy. I wish both of you would just shut the hell up, stop poisoning our culture, and go fight each other to death on some remote, deserted island.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I picture a Val'kyr with a voodoo mask on using the Cartman's doll voice saying "You should hella make her the Warchief she's so totally not evil, you guys!"
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Maybe you should look at when I posted it. Not when you read my post. The spoiler surely wasn't out the moment this thread was created. In all othger threads concerning the same topic there was a spoiler alert/ it wasn't in the title.
    Actually it was out when I posted this thread. Broken Shore was opened up on the 10th of august in EU, the date I posted this.

Stop fucking crying and don't read forums before you've played it yourself. You're like the guys who read YouTube comments before watching the video and then cry about getting spoiled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kojinshugi View Post
    Crawl back to pol, please.

Sylvanas, an iconic character from the RTS as opposed to third tier nobodies like Theron or Baine? FEMINAZI AGENDA!

Rey Almost-Certainly-Skywalker is an orphan from a desert planet who is preternaturally strong in the Force, just like Luke "Shooting Womp Rats makes me an ace pilot" Skywalker and Anakin "I am the only human who can pod race despite being eight" Skywalker? FEMINAZI AGENDA!

Ghostbusters is rebooted because Hollywood has no new ideas, and rather than attempting to recast iconic original characters, they change them into women (and the movie sucks, big surprise)? FEMINAZI AGENDA!

You are the exact same kind of annoying extremist as the SJWs you hate. You and they alike can't see anything without filtering it through your ideological nonsense. No, female leads aren't a feminist agenda. No, Bayonetta is not a fighting f**ktoy. I wish both of you would just shut the hell up, stop poisoning our culture, and go fight each other to death on some remote, deserted island.
    I actually fabricated that paragraph to trigger people. I was literally just talking out of my ass and it worked. I thought the end of the paragraph was maybe too obvious but I guess not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    All three of them are solid, trustworthy leaders. Yet he chooses Sylvanas.

"I have never trusted you... But the spirits told me to so I'm making you warchief." *dies*

10/10 storytelling Blizzard
    Actually it makes perfect sense.

But hey

0/10 for thread relevance

Deleted
    Windrunner leads, can we kill Jaina now?!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Windrunner leads, can we kill Jaina now?!
    What and spare her the torture she's gonna go through with the story. Nah.

And finally a proper warchief. I feel motivated.

Cry more alliance fanboys.

Spoiler: Sylvanas is the most popular.

I liked the decision. She definitely has that massive "boom or bust" quality to her. We'll find out soon enough how smart it was. As a matter of fact, serving under Sylvanas has made me decide to play my DH as horde. Just couldn't get behind the other two.