Invasion Weapon for Mistweaver

Has anyone gotten the 2H Caster Staff yet?

I've gotten 3 x Eredar Battle Blade 1Hs, and am squatting on the 725 upgrade. I'd really love the 2H instead since we can't dual wield, and I have no off-hand anymore.

-Uunagi

"Anymore" doesn't exist in WOW.

Just do an item restore request.

did lots of invasions so far, not a single weapon so far on any character I did it on. :/

same here, no staff, only mace and sword

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure, but seems to suggest (on wowhead) that it infact can not drop.

on the similiar topic, has anyone got the
    [Felshroud Vest] with intellect?

I'm fortunate that my chest was decent before so I didn't need the upgrade. I'll check when I get home though, I should still have one in the bank to see if it has AGi only or INT as well.

I'm up to 5 maces, 2 swords, and nothing else. Would really love the 2H INT staff models at least for xmog in a future expansion. Oh well.

Wowhead comments seem to indicate that the 2H caster staff doesn't actually drop at this point. I've gotten the Agi staff as Brewmaster and a 1H mace as Mistweaver but no caster staff, and without an offhand the mace is useless to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you've done that many invasions, you probably have over 100 shards and can just buy it from the quartermaster.
    disco inferno

Quote Originally Posted by vulena View Post
    If you've done that many invasions, you probably have over 100 shards and can just buy it from the quartermaster.
    Unfortunately the only weapon you can buy for the shards is the glaive.

In 2 weeks all weapons become useless except for the 10 minutes you'll spend doing the artifact quest. I wouldn't bother putting that much stress into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    In 2 weeks all weapons become useless except for the 10 minutes you'll spend doing the artifact quest. I wouldn't bother putting that much stress into it.
    In 2 weeks the unique models are gone

Staff, as well as a few other weapons from the invasions didn't make it to live. Yeah, it sucks, but you're better off just getting a pvp off hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    In 2 weeks the unique models are gone
    Then it's a damn good thing you can't get a staff anyway, then, isn't it?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Then it's a damn good thing you can't get a staff anyway, then, isn't it?
    Transmog collection...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuwa View Post
    Transmog collection...
    You. can't. get. it. because. it. never. went. live.

The staff has the same model as the one from the horde broken shore scenario (Staff of the Horde Vanguard)

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    You. can't. get. it. because. it. never. went. live.
    People in real life must love you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuwa View Post
    People in real life must love you! <3
    They do, actually! Because I'm not an idiot who has to be told something eight times before I comprehend it.

I've got the entire leather set except the bracers (I got the gloves 12 times, head and shoulders 4 times) but only once the weapon (mace) - is there any offhand? No? My Shaman dropped the mace twice in a row... I don't know, the whole looting seems a bit odd to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    There are no off-hands (or shields).
    "We pave the sunlit path toward justice together, brick by brick. This is my brick." - Tim Cook, CEO of Apple

Armory: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman
    WoWProgress: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman