New Fem Ghostbusters BOMBS!

I guess when you tell people they are sexist for not wanting to see your shitty movie- you lose out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...cid=spartandhp

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I heard it was a very forgettable movie even if you got passed the SocJus aspect of its marketing. I did actually see it and to be honest I can't really remember much about it except that indeed the theater was empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people thought so when even all the critics said how bad it was, but you'd at least expect them to make a profit due to all the children that didn't know the original may still want to see it.

But no.

They were saying trolls were voting it down on metacritic for the user ratings. Rotten tomatoes gives it a 73% which is okay.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

i heard the movie is awful, glad I didnt bother

7+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised. I'm a center-leftie, and I could tell this was a giant hard left, SJW wankfest from the day I heard of it.

And McCarthy is not funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a thread for the new Ghostbusters movie in our movies subforum

Closing.