Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    I like the title of the article I got that picture from.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/3415533/did...afety-netting/
    It WAS the government regulations, not the LACK of government regulations? hahaha. there is no bottom to how low some scumbags will go, I'm sure the kid would have been MUCH better skidding across the concrete instead..
    No, it was the lack of good government regulations. Good government regulations wouldn't have allowed velcro as a restraint device. Well trained safety inspectors aren't going to allow shit like that. But paying experts to consult on regulations, and training staff costs money. Read about kansas' financial issues and why they're having them.

That type of shit isn't something you leave to a city government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    No, it was the lack of good government regulations. Good government regulations wouldn't have allowed velcro as a restraint device. Well trained safety inspectors aren't going to allow shit like that. But paying experts to consult on regulations, and training staff costs money. Read about kansas' financial issues and why they're having them.

That type of shit isn't something you leave to a city government.
    oh i know. Kansas, like many super republican states that gutted taxes and now have to make extreme cuts is a complete dumpster fire
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.