Why doesn't glaive of the fallen apear in my transmog list?

A simple question.

This is the glaive you buy with nethershards. It has been bound to me and does no longer read that I do not have the transmog, but I can't find it from the transmog list. Actually, there are only three warglaives total in the warglaive list. This specific model is not there. Where is it? I'd like my other weapon look the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you currently using it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try taking it off and equipping it. It's working for me
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

7+ Year Old Account
    Might be a bug with the dropped version, try buying the battle.net bound version from the vendor. Or maybe vice-versa.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Nothing helps. Unequiped. Relogged.

This is the one bought from the vendor. The thing is, this weapon is not even on collected OR not collected lists.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a guess. This weapon looks like unupgraded version of the weapon that you get right at the start of Mardun. Could it be that this weapon as it upgrades starts to look like the same. This would mean I kind of already have the transmog, but I can't get the lower quality look. I think this may be a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought one from the vendor and have the same problem myself.

I got one from the boxes and it was added to my collection tab. There may be a problem with the vendor one, which is BoA, but i'm sure they will fix it. They fixed the nobleman cosmetics from Darkmoon (which weren't unlocking account wide even after soulbinding the item) very quickly, and they seemed to have made Ravika (the Battlefield:Barrens quartermaster) availabe after you finish Broken Shore, not only during the intro. So they seem to be on top of minor cosmetics & collectible issues right now, we just need to speak up about them.

i have the same problem with the vendor cape. bought on one toon, but the transmog does not show up on other characters

Quote Originally Posted by cocobello View Post
    i have the same problem with the vendor cape. bought on one toon, but the transmog does not show up on other characters
    Generally refundable items don't show up for your other characters until the two hour window on the item expires, or you make it soulbound another way, such as applying a mog/enchant on it or putting it in void storage. For your cape, try to equip it and "mog" it to be invisible, since that's free but it should still bind the item. It worked for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bought it at the beginning, and I had the same problem with not showing.

The item just dropped for me now, and I still have the issue. It doesnt show up in my collection tab.