Place your bet, how long til they Nerf sub rogue to the ground in pvp?

I like the spec at 110, but the fact is it is coming. Since they dont seems to want to do that now, my guess is next major patch. They keep nerfing the damage, which granted right now makes it stronger and not pants on retard like early beta. Mobility is not the only problem, they recently buffed Stam, which buff Sub even further. It has too much survivability along side the mobility. Its PVP talent is among the strongest in the game. For example no brainer stuff like cold blooded, which was buffed indirectly when they buffed everyone stam. The slower they make PVP, the better this version of sub gets. It has low reliance on cooldown. Its more tanky then all the plate DPS specs. For some odd reason, Sub artifact weapon is filled with PVP and survivability stuff almost like a tanking spec. That shit all adds up. Sub is Adamantium Mosquitos at 110 in pvp zone. And an invulnerable overlord in world pvp.

I like the new shadow dance animation and alot of the sub stuff, i just wish they didnt make it this clear it would be something so massively OP they eventually will nuke it with a nerf missile launcher.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-08-10 at 10:23 PM.

rogues were unkillable in a lot of times, they didnt get nerfed then

i think the fact that sub has no real burst will keep it in check enough that it wont warrant a nerf, but meh

i mean we're no affliction warlocks, that shit's unkillable AND triples everyone's damage

I really wish they'd remove pvp from wow.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-08-11 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    it doesnt impact you in any way lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post

Infracted.
    Far more people enjoy pvp than raiding, despite the fact that blizzard devotes far more resources to raiding. If loot/legendaries weren't tied to HFC I doubt 75% of players would care about slaying dragons there.

On topic, I'm playing sub regardless. Assassination has always been the boring one-dimensional beginner spec, nothing's changed there. Roll the bones is just cancerous, so it's sub all the way. If they ruin the spec then the best thing to do is unsub and come back a patch or two later. The spec seems to have so much world/solo pvp potential. I can't really see them nerfing sub any more anyway considering the damage is so poor compared to similarly tanky specs like affliction. In fact I believe 3v3 arena will be dominated by outlaw.
    Last edited by lolpve; 2016-08-12 at 05:28 AM.

Deleted
    Ninja nerf tonight? Shadowstrike Went from 25yards to 15yards

Quote Originally Posted by Vanhamnd View Post
    Why does shadow strike even have greater than melee range?? Leather melee all need to be reigned in pretty hard. Nerf sub and feral and ww monks dominate even harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

REALLY? you are joking right?
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Far more people enjoy pvp than raiding, despite the fact that blizzard devotes far more resources to raiding. If loot/legendaries weren't tied to HFC I doubt 75% of players would care about slaying dragons there.

On topic, I'm playing sub regardless. Assassination has always been the boring one-dimensional beginner spec, nothing's changed there. Roll the bones is just cancerous, so it's sub all the way. If they ruin the spec then the best thing to do is unsub and come back a patch or two later. The spec seems to have so much world/solo pvp potential. I can't really see them nerfing sub any more anyway considering the damage is so poor compared to similarly tanky specs like affliction. In fact I believe 3v3 arena will be dominated by outlaw.
    pvp is easy why waste time in a minigame ???

Deleted

Interesting mr. lolpve. Where do you have that info from?

You do realize that Assassination plays a lot like old sub did, especially early WoD? That being said, I believe sub will get a slight numbers tweak going up. It's close to the others but they could easily tighten that. I'd love to see them backtrack on backstab and just make it stab and slightly increase the damage there. That'd be plenty to get those numbers tight. I also do see Outlaw being super strong in pvp, but sub is holding REALLY well. The added mobility/target sticking that SS has is amazing. Both will see good representation in pvp as a whole. Assassination.. not so much. Especially since you can't roflpwn someone with exsan anymore.

It's tanky, but really not that bursty or high dps, and the mobility while fine is worse than in it was. Plus it is a rewarding spec. I hope they don't change it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Why does shadow strike even have greater than melee range?? Leather melee all need to be reigned in pretty hard. Nerf sub and feral and ww monks dominate even harder.
    because that was the entire point of the spell when blizzard designed it?

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they buff the legendary boots to make up for that 10 yards.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.